My Quetzalcoatl Article

I thought since this article had not been written yet, I would have a stab at it.

Quetzacoatl 90WF

Quetzalcoatl is a WBBA exclusive which is only obtainable by collecting 3000 Beypoints, exchanging them for a sub-license card, subsequently obtaining 4 more sub-license cards and then trading all five for a premium license card which comes with a Quetzalcoatl. Quetzalcoatl is also obtainable through purchasing Metal Fight Beyblade DS. Moreover, it is possible to get the Quetzalcoatl Face, 90 and WF randomly in a Booster with an item number inferior to BB-28. Chances of getting any of them is of 1/8, which means the possibilities of obtaning a 90 in a Booster, for instance, is of 1/24.

Face: Quetzalcoatl
The Face depicts Quetzalcoatl, a Mesoamerican God who bears the form of a feathered serpent.

Wheel: Quetzalcoatl
Weight: 34 grams
Quetzalcoatl’s wheel is the strongest attack wheel to date. The strengths that make Quetzalcoatl’s wheel such a successful smash attack option are its two low wings located symmetrically on the wheel. The fact that the wings themselves are low combined with a low track make it the best option for an attacking Beyblade. These two things epitomize to create a low Attacking Beyblade that can even get a 60% win rate against a C145 Libra which is designed to take low hits. Out of the 6 planned original Beyblades (Pegasis, Bull, Leone, Sagittario, Cancer and Quetzalcoatl) this wheel was originally named Cancer however it was later changed to Quetzalcoatl and Cancer was never released.

Use in Attack Customization
The reason that Quetzalcoatl is one of the most popular Metal Fight Beyblades is because of its unrivalled Attacking power. Quetzalcoatl 90RF is the current staple Attack customization. The light weight of the Quetzalcoatl wheel along with its unrivalled smash attack capabilities make it an almost indestructible attacking machine, and RF provides exceptional attacking speed against excellent defenders such as MF LibraC145WB. And perhaps most crucially, Quetzalcoatl comes with a 90 track, the lowest available track to date which could provide high quality attacking services in the future.

Track: 90
Weight: 0.9 grams
The 90 track is the lowest to date. However some beyblades have an issue with scraping the floor when using such a low track.

Use in Attack custiomization
90 can be used successfully in the combo Quetzalcoatl 90RF or to a lesser degree in Storm Pegasis 90RF, however a better option would be the 100 track if possible.

Bottom: Wide Flat
Weight: 0.6 grams
WF’s performance is quite similar to that of F. It is slightly wider which gives it a slight attacking advantage however RF has much higher grip and is a more viable option.

Use in Attack Customization
If you can’t get hold of RF, WF can be used to some degree of quality in the combo Quetzacoatl 90WF.

Other Versions
Another version of Quetzalcoatl is obtainable through the Nintendo DS game as explained above. The wheel is gold in colour and the 90 and WF are purple as apposed to clear turquoise. Moreover the face is not only purple but has a different design.

Any advice for improvements is welcome. Thank you
wow someone finally bothered to make one and its pretty good thanks dude, this will help for people who want to know how to get quetz without yja, but how would someone get s pegassi without rf? because it says if you dont have rf you could use wf in s pegasis 100wf, just saying thats all
(Nov. 29, 2009  2:27 PM)bey tempest Wrote: wow someone finally bothered to make one and its pretty good thanks dude, this will help for people who want to know how to get quetz without yja, but how would someone get s pegassi without rf? because it says if you dont have rf you could use wf in s pegasis 100wf, just saying thats all

Of course my mistake. Edited
thanks for it again because i was looking for this a little while back and tried for like hours to find it doh.
You could always say that the second Quetzalcoatl has a new Face and that the parts are actually a clear purple instead of clear turquoise, although I suppose we will have pictures of it too. I get the impression I want things to be written so people complain less ...

You however really need to add this to the introduction :
"Moreover, it is possible to get the Quetzalcoatl Face, 90 and WF randomly in a Booster with an item number inferior to BB-28. Chances of getting any of them is of 1/8, which means the possibilities of obtaning a 90 in a Booster, for instance, is of 1/24."

Otherwise, there are some small mistakes such as not finishing sentences with a full stop, and writing "forcee". With a quick read, you should be able to correct all of them. And 'pegasis' needs to be capitalized, etc.
Thank you very much Kai-V for the proof read. I think I have covered everything now. Any other notifications of slip ups are welcome.
I don't think Quetz's strength lies in Force Smash, not when used with a 90 Track anyway.
Perhaps, but that is what its wheel is designed for as far as I can see. I have changed the wheel post slightly.
Oh, I do not know if we could also mention that this "Quetzalcoatl" Wheel is really not what it was supposed to be :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Cancer-s...ght=Cancer

It is in fact a Cancer Wheel they gave the name "Quetzalcoatl" to. And we will probably never see the original Quetzalcoatl Wheel.
Do you own Quetzalcoatl?
(Nov. 29, 2009  5:39 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: Not yet, why?

How can you write about a Beyblade you've never even used?
Wait, if quetz is the strongest wheel, why do people choose s peg over it?
sorry if this post is pointless.
(Nov. 29, 2009  5:59 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: Wait, if quetz is the strongest wheel, why do people choose s peg over it?
sorry if this post is pointless.

Who does?
some articles say that storm peg is the best attack beyblade.
(Nov. 29, 2009  6:05 PM)BLaDeZ Wrote: some articles say that storm peg is the best attack beyblade.

For RF, not for its Wheel.
(Nov. 29, 2009  5:31 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, I do not know if we could also mention that this "Quetzalcoatl" Wheel is really not what it was supposed to be.

If I add this in should I make it part of the introduction or an entirely new paragraph?
Also, your assessment of the Quetz wheel is 100% incorrect ... it does not work for force smash.
(Nov. 29, 2009  6:23 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: If I add this in should I make it part of the introduction or an entirely new paragraph?
Either as some sort of conclusion, or somewhere in the Wheel section.
(Nov. 29, 2009  6:24 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: Also, your assessment of the Quetz wheel is 100% incorrect ... it does not work for force smash.

your own assessment says otherwise...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Quetzalc...0WF?page=3
(Nov. 29, 2009  6:47 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: your own assessment says otherwise...

really, this again?
(Nov. 29, 2009  6:47 PM)Benkei Hanawa Wrote: your own assessment says otherwise...

Do realize how long ago that was? That was written at a time when not many people had it, and when tests on Quetz had not been done yet. Most of that is just speculation anyway. Brad has already said it several times, that he made a mistake and that Quetz is not a good force smash wheel. If you have read any of the more recent posts about Quetz you'd realize that.
Sorry I made an observation and when I saw that you wrote it I took it as correct. I have re-written that part of the article. Most humble apologies for a poor mistake.