Mr Bean Random Thoughts

Hello everyone! I don't know if you like Mr Bean, but I like the cartoon and the live one. What is your favourite episode? My favourite cartoon one is when he's flying the plane and Teddy crashes and hits a bird and Mr Bean helps it get well.

Basically post anything Mr Bean related here! Also, try to elaborate more on your post's rather than just posting "i liekz mistah bean"
I like mr ban as well but shouldn't it be mr bean random thoughts
ok i will go ediet it and do you have a favourite Mr Bean ep
Okay, this thread is starting to turn into SPAM and go off-topic already. You guys need to elaborate on your posts, other than saying "I like Mr. Bean".

galaxy blade, you probably want to space out that OP as well so some people can understand what you are saying.

These reasons could cause the thread to be closed.
I'd change it into :
Quote:Hello everyone! I don't know if you like Mr Bean, but I like the cartoon and the live one. What is your favourite episode? My favourite cartoon one is when he's flying the plane and Teddy crashes and hits a bird and Mr Bean helps it get well.

Basically post anything Mr Bean related here! Also, try to elaborate more on your post's rather than just posting "i liekz mistah bean"

Yeah, you said your favourite live one was every episode. But favourite is only one object.
ok i will use your one