Most Idiotic Scene you ever Seen !!!

(Jan. 23, 2011  12:32 AM)Flosal Wrote:
(Jan. 22, 2011  3:54 AM)The Fire Wyrm Wrote: when jack speaks spanish for a second. FANTASTICO!

He says several adjectives of that type in what is actually english. He actually just says fantastic, but with a japanese accent.

no he doesnt.
When jenga says "THAT STINKY DARK NEBULA!"
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:32 AM)Ra Wrote: When jenga says "THAT STINKY DARK NEBULA!"

lol when i heard that i was thinking of Yuu (not you)
mine is when tetsuya sorta acted like a girl, (offtopic -> other than that testsuya is awesomely funny)
When on the way to battle bladers, ginga is challenged by ten point-hungry bladers in an unfair handicap 10 against 1 battle.

Ginga cooly says "Point-hunters, eh? Reminds me about a few friends of mine."

And then somewhere else in the world at that exact moment,
Kyouya: Alright, who's talking about me?"

I mean, is Kyouya a psychic or something?

And my second....

When it was the survival battle, and Yuu found out there were only eight bladers left he says,

"Only eight bladers? Thats stinky! Wait...that includes me so SEVEN bladers! Thats REALLY STINKY!"
when doji asked tsubasa 'bout if he likes cactus.
Cacti. Cactuses isn't a word.
(Jan. 26, 2011  9:53 PM)DoubleThunder Wrote: When on the way to battle bladers, ginga is challenged by ten point-hungry bladers in an unfair handicap 10 against 1 battle.

Ginga cooly says "Point-hunters, eh? Reminds me about a few friends of mine."

And then somewhere else in the world at that exact moment,
Kyouya: Alright, who's talking about me?"

I mean, is Kyouya a psychic or something?

In anime, you sneeze when someone is talking about, or referencing you. As long as you can't see them.
When Kenta battled Reiji he was talking all about his Flame Sagittario and Sagittario's Spirit but during the launch scene a Rock Aries came out.

Oh and when Rutaro and Tobi fought Ryuga, during the Dark move, when Pisces was defeated, Tobi's beyblade was a Pisces when it was attacked lol
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:39 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: When Kenta battled Reiji he was talking all about his Flame Sagittario and Sagittario's Spirit but during the launch scene a Rock Aries came out.

Oh and when Rutaro and Tobi fought Ryuga, during the Dark move, when Pisces was defeated, Tobi's beyblade was a Pisces when it was attacked lol

Ryuutarou and Tobio, unless they changed Tobio to "Tobi" ...
I think they really did change it to Tobi. Or it could be a nickname?
That'll get a lil' confusing, once we meet the actual character named Tobi Uncertain
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:53 AM)Pyro Wrote: I think they really did change it to Tobi. Or it could be a nickname?

I don't think they ever did. He just didn't like Tobio so he said Captain Capri instead.
(Jan. 23, 2011  3:32 AM)Ra Wrote: When jenga says "THAT STINKY DARK NEBULA!"

Wow. Jenga, huh? I've never seen that spelling before. How did you get from Ginga to Jenga on a keyboard?
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:20 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wow. Jenga, huh? I've never seen that spelling before. How did you get from Ginga to Jenga on a keyboard?

That's pretty much how they pronounce it, in the dub.

Don't blame him, blame Nelvana.
one of most idiotic scenes i ever saw would have to be in grevison wean that old guy took tyson to that dress shop that whole scene was so idiotc -.-
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:40 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  6:39 AM)Soysaucexp Wrote: When Kenta battled Reiji he was talking all about his Flame Sagittario and Sagittario's Spirit but during the launch scene a Rock Aries came out.

Ryuutarou and Tobio, unless they changed Tobio to "Tobi" ...

Oh~ I thought Tobi was the japanese version o.o I guess not
and Ryuutaro-yeah
(Jan. 29, 2011  2:21 PM)Dude Wrote:
(Jan. 29, 2011  1:20 PM)GaHooleone Wrote: Wow. Jenga, huh? I've never seen that spelling before. How did you get from Ginga to Jenga on a keyboard?

That's pretty much how they pronounce it, in the dub.

Don't blame him, blame Nelvana.

True. Nelvana has messed up a lot of things...
Ryutarou: I bade you farewell, Jenga.
Ginga: Wait, Rootaroo! What are you talking about? What about Dark Nebula, and Dogee and Raiyouga? (Intentional misspell to seem accurate with Nelvana's pronunciation).
Dude u win! For finding out I was making fun of nelvqna hah ha.wasn't it obvious? Well my scene is when the djs were fighting.why did they have to make American dj look like uncle Sam?
(Jan. 29, 2011  9:37 PM)Ra Wrote: Dude u win! For finding out I was making fun of nelvana hah ha.wasn't it obvious? Well my scene is when the djs were fighting.why did they have to make American dj look like uncle Sam?

Lol. I don't know why they did that, considered it typical adult male clothing in America? JK. I dunno.
BeyBlade Metal Fusion, when Tetsuya masquerade to steal Ginga's points lol
(Feb. 18, 2011  4:07 PM)C a o S³ Wrote: BeyBlade Metal Fusion, when Tetsuya masquerade to steal Ginga's points lol

Seriously that one too , are all the anime protagonists loons or something , who would give their own prized stuff to others so they can check it out , it was like team rocket sent an agent in Beyblade
The most idiotic scene that I have ever seen would be when Benkei and Kenta change their parts.
modt idiotic seen and unbelivable seen was when ginga flees on pegasus at the end of season 1now you only tell can a beyblade fly or there was wind on which they were surfing
Don't like it when they have Yuu speak about Ryuga...strong man-crush right there. Find it hard to watch Yuu's "fanboy moments".

Now, with the original Beyblade anime, I find Kenny's reactions to Tyson when they first meet real strange. Mainly because Kenny blushes so much, seems like something that a girl would do when they are around a boy they like. Which is something that happens in a lot of anime, they always have the girl blush when the boy speaks to her. Like Naruto and Hinata.
When Gingka is on TV, and his face is RIGHT THERE in the camera!
^That, lol. Also about half of all of Tetsuya's lines and ANYTHING about Madoka's 'special hamburgers.' That just sounds wrong.
Beyblade original season 1 episode 1 andrews face. Im like OMIGAWDWHATSDTWATERMELLON?