[Mississauga, Ontario, Canada] Canceled beyblade tournament

ill go if its oficial. but if its oficial i wouldint have to pay 5 bucks since i already have a years pass
also give the link of the video or atkeast the username of the youtuber (if its in youtube)
I'm one of the HOST yay I will be having Earth Aquila With a blue Hasbro launcher i will be having a random paper on me saying subscribe to this channel but not saying so I'm in the Attendees or something
People who say they will come to the tournament for a passport, its not a wbo tournament, so he wont be selling wbo passports. To people who say they wanna get better, battle your friends...

Also, even if he shows the pic, kai-v will most likely reject, since hes not trusted....
You just take a picture of your Beystadium being owned by you, and with a piece of paper with your username and "WBO" on it. Why does it always have to be a video, and of somebody else than you ? What proves to me that you even live close to each other ?
all this just for a friggin psp? go to another site cuz this is only for bladers not cheapsies
Ok can't be today but maybe tomorrow or later today at night i'm pretty sure my sister is doing her homework and i'm not lying like it's hard getting in to my sisters computer cause she always has homework or something
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:47 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: dont have to hope dude im gonna be there! idk if i have veursed you yet though so ill veurse anyone who challenges me

I'll Veurs you I'll be wearing a paper on me saying subscribe this channel but not telling my channel......
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:35 PM)TylerPT Wrote: People who say they will come to the tournament for a passport, its not a wbo tournament, so he wont be selling wbo passports. To people who say they wanna get better, battle your friends...

Also, even if he shows the pic, kai-v will most likely reject, since hes not trusted....

wait so your saying i'm not trusted Dude i have the stadium i'll show you tomorrow or today later tonight i might even show you the video to prove to you i'm trusted
(Oct. 18, 2010  8:58 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: so can you give a link to the vid

Sure it will be PM soon i promise
(Oct. 18, 2010  8:18 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Dont bother coming. Hes using you. thats y he keeps postponing, cz he wants alot of people for money.

Hes trying to get alot of money for a psp, thats y he wants to host so bad. You are one greedy person, u're making every1 pay5 dollars when its not a tournament. Prizes are cheap, i mean, a light launcher... If its not an official tourney, its technically battlng with yo friends.
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hopefully somebody who goes to that meet-up can at least take a photograph of ayc777's Beystadium ...

ayc777 keeps ignoring my comments on the fact that he would take the profit for himself with his entry fee ... I hope nobody pays, or just enough to reimburse the prizes, whatever they are.

Thats right, the only reason why hes not telling the prizes is becuz they r cheap and he wants u guyz to come cuz he knows that even if the prizes r bad, u already came and wasted ur time getting there.

Dude Sorry if i'm being rude But i know hes kinda usin me but i still wanna have fun and IT'S NOT CANCELED
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:12 PM)kyoyakai Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:48 AM)ayc777 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:06 AM)kyoyakai Wrote: i dont care about bey points i just wanna have fun and battle

Yes, thats Bey Sprit!
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:35 PM)RFkid Wrote: i probably won't come, i want my first tournament to be a WBO approved tournament.

ok, but u no it dosent have too !

by the way what beyblade(s) do u have and witch one(s) are u bringing i am bringing rock leone with some other blades preformence tip im not telling whos and i have dark bull, a custom pegauses, dark gasher and dark wolf.

you know you can bring as many as you want
(Oct. 01, 2010  9:12 PM)TylerPT Wrote: hasbro... Hints, (one of the 3 prizes IS NOT a beyblade

it is a prize
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

.jpg   Black label.jpg (Size: 21.17 KB / Downloads: 51)
(Oct. 19, 2010  1:48 AM)BulletFloor Wrote: Ok can't be today but maybe tomorrow or later today at night i'm pretty sure my sister is doing her homework and i'm not lying like it's hard getting in to my sisters computer cause she always has homework or something
(Sep. 18, 2010  3:47 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: dont have to hope dude im gonna be there! idk if i have veursed you yet though so ill veurse anyone who challenges me

I'll Veurs you I'll be wearing a paper on me saying subscribe this channel but not telling my channel......
(Oct. 18, 2010  11:35 PM)TylerPT Wrote: People who say they will come to the tournament for a passport, its not a wbo tournament, so he wont be selling wbo passports. To people who say they wanna get better, battle your friends...

wait so your saying i'm not trusted Dude i have the stadium i'll show you tomorrow or today later tonight i might even show you the video to prove to you i'm trusted
(Oct. 18, 2010  8:58 PM)majinshadow11 Wrote: so can you give a link to the vid

Sure it will be PM soon i promise
(Oct. 18, 2010  8:18 PM)TylerPT Wrote: Dont bother coming. Hes using you. thats y he keeps postponing, cz he wants alot of people for money.

Hes trying to get alot of money for a psp, thats y he wants to host so bad. You are one greedy person, u're making every1 pay5 dollars when its not a tournament. Prizes are cheap, i mean, a light launcher... If its not an official tourney, its technically battlng with yo friends.
(Oct. 18, 2010  2:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Hopefully somebody who goes to that meet-up can at least take a photograph of ayc777's Beystadium ...

ayc777 keeps ignoring my comments on the fact that he would take the profit for himself with his entry fee ... I hope nobody pays, or just enough to reimburse the prizes, whatever they are.

Thats right, the only reason why hes not telling the prizes is becuz they r cheap and he wants u guyz to come cuz he knows that even if the prizes r bad, u already came and wasted ur time getting there.

Dude Sorry if i'm being rude But i know hes kinda usin me but i still wanna have fun and IT'S NOT CANCELED
(Oct. 17, 2010  5:12 PM)kyoyakai Wrote:
(Oct. 17, 2010  2:48 AM)ayc777 Wrote:
(Oct. 16, 2010  2:06 AM)kyoyakai Wrote: i dont care about bey points i just wanna have fun and battle

Yes, thats Bey Sprit!
(Oct. 16, 2010  1:35 PM)RFkid Wrote: i probably won't come, i want my first tournament to be a WBO approved tournament.

ok, but u no it dosent have too !

by the way what beyblade(s) do u have and witch one(s) are u bringing i am bringing rock leone with some other blades preformence tip im not telling whos and i have dark bull, a custom pegauses, dark gasher and dark wolf.

you know you can bring as many as you want
(Oct. 01, 2010  9:12 PM)TylerPT Wrote: hasbro... Hints, (one of the 3 prizes IS NOT a beyblade

it is a prize

guys idc bout a psp ok i also want to hav un and meet others!, and tyler stop forcing my sttendees to not come ok stop it! And guys IM NOT USING UFOR A RIDUCLOIUSLY SMALL PSP! IF I WANT IT I CAN TELL MY MOM AND DAD OK!
fine but if this tourney isn't official then no entry fee
I know rite? If its not an official tournament, there will be no charge.. And im not forcing, I said dont waste ur time.
[/quote]
Ayc777 is the untrusted person. And + if ayc777 is not posting a picture of himslef or his name with the stadium, then it cant be approved. How is a video of the staium posted by some1 prove that he will use it for the tourney?
(Oct. 19, 2010  9:11 PM)TylerPT Wrote: I know rite? If its not an official tournament, there will be no charge.. And im not forcing, I said dont waste ur time.
Ayc777 is the untrusted person. And + if ayc777 is not posting a picture of himslef or his name with the stadium, then it cant be approved. How is a video of the staium posted by some1 prove that he will use it for the tourney?
[/quote]

you know i showed you the video
Everyone check out my new thread Mississauga,ON in WBO general please!
(Oct. 19, 2010  10:00 PM)ayc777 Wrote: Everyone check out my new thread Mississauga,ON in WBO general please!

yeah if u still wanna come
(Sep. 17, 2010  11:37 PM)TylerPT Wrote: TORNAMENT HAS BEEN CANCELED. HES BEEN CANCELED. DONT ASK TO BE ON THE LIST, ITS CANCELED. ITS CANCELED

Ayc777 is hosting this tourney, not me. Hes offline, so i'm doing this 4 him.
We got 8 attendees .. Kai-V has not approved due to AYC777 still not showing a pic of his stadium. Complain to him cuz im not even going.

Hearts of the Bladers Contest!!!

Time: Saturday, October 23rd 2010

Where: Huron Heights Park (find us inside the park) Mississauga,ON,
Ill be wearing a blue Toronto Maple Leaves Hat and my assistant will be wearing a brown Canadians hat.

Time: 12:30pm, 1:30pm is when the tournament starts. 12:30-1:29pm is free play.

Entery Fee: $5.00 CAN

Blader passports are allowed.You can buy one for 10 dollars.

There will also be a water bottle sale-50 cents each

There will be 1st,2nd,&3rd places that will win a prize. The prizes are a surprise!!!
First place picks first, and so on.

Please bring your stadiums if you have access to them, i appreciate it. - I will too xD - TylerPT

Format: Metal Fusion and Metal Fight Beyblades ONLY. No plastic, Hms Or Libra metal wheel. Tho, can se them for free play.

First to 3 points. No arguing with the judges, or you're kicked out. You also don't get your money back.

(We are not responsible for broken Beys)

You're allowed to trade and buy beyblades. (Make sure to bring u're own beys) We're not gonna put up with u complaining about not abled to participate.

Beyblade Auction Sale!!!
(Please note that the beyblade is not in mint condition, but is in good shape to use in battles, and some might not have any stickers and no refunds)

Storm Pegasus- $ 10.00 CAN
Dark Bull- $ 10.00
Flame Saggitario- $10.00 CAN
Yellow Stadium- $10.00CAN
No taxes included-

Attendees:

Ayc777 himself (confirmed)
burndrago
stormleone3006
rockleon4355
L D (confirmed)
Ali12345456 (confirmed)
Pegasis800 (confirmed)
Galaxy_Pegasis (confirmed)

Possible Attendees:

Cyberpeg777
metalfight
sonic19983
kool-kid9980
Me TylerPT if my dad lets
F--Libra
Hope You're All There!!! <-- if every1 is there, it'll take days for it to finish Tired"

you know ayc777 it isn't his stdium it's mine
yes im using his please go to the wbo general and go on my thread
Ayc777, u dont have the stadium anymor. Buletfloor told me to tell u that hes not going, so u cant use his stadium..
EVERY1 MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!! This tournament has been canceled. Since the person ayc777 is borrowing the stadium from is not going. Hes got no stadium. Bulletfloor told me specific details that ayc777 is not trusted, that hes not going and that burn phoenix, thermal pisces and evil gemios is out in square 1 walmart!!! THANKS bulletfloor, but u're bit late on evil gemios, ali12345456 told me Tongue_out

You can come, it'll just be on a hasbro stadium and its not approved by wbo. U canpay 5 bucks if uwant, not my money so yeah..
TylerPT, whatever happens, you should still keep a proper prefix in the title of the topic.
well idc what stadium it is..but heads up if its a hasbro im defenitly winning the bey im using beat marco and kei >=D
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:23 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Ayc777, u dont have the stadium anymor. Buletfloor told me to tell u that hes not going, so u cant use his stadium..
EVERY1 MUST LISTEN!!!!!!!! This tournament has been canceled. Since the person ayc777 is borrowing the stadium from is not going. Hes got no stadium. Bulletfloor told me specific details that ayc777 is not trusted, that hes not going and that burn phoenix, thermal pisces and evil gemios is out in square 1 walmart!!! THANKS bulletfloor, but u're bit late on evil gemios, ali12345456 told me Tongue_out

You can come, it'll just be on a hasbro stadium and its not approved by wbo. U canpay 5 bucks if uwant, not my money so yeah..

OK LAST TIME NOT CANCELED
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:47 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: well idc what stadium it is..but heads up if its a hasbro im defenitly winning the bey im using beat marco and kei >=D

It's not canceled thought AYC77 LIED TO ME
(Oct. 21, 2010  2:47 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: well idc what stadium it is..but heads up if its a hasbro im defenitly winning the bey im using beat marco and kei >=D
That was in a legal Beystadium though. It will probably have the opposite performance in a Hasbro Beystadium.
mines a stamina type. my matches are scary against attacks in the attack stadium. if you where there you would have saw that every one i lost too used an attack type bey (for some reson marco used an attack type bey against me o.O) and since attack beys suck in the hasbro stadiums i practacly have no weakness *kei used a takara burn wheel so there really no argument aboout the "but burn wheel is better then earth argument")
(Oct. 21, 2010  12:23 AM)TylerPT Wrote: Ayc777, u dont have the stadium anymor. Buletfloor told me to tell u that hes not going, so u cant use his stadium..

ok u dont even know if burn phonix is out ok mind ur own bussiness and stop telling lies to others ok!