Metal Fight Beyblade Official Website
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

http://www.takaratomy.co.jp/products/beyblade

I just noticed that they updated the graphic on the main page to include every Beyblade released so far. I enjoyed watching it.

Now ... is the official spelling Gemios or Jemios!?

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Feb 25 2009 02:33 AM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #486 (1,126)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days V

'Gemios' is written on the packaging and on the Face. If you were serious ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Feb 25 2009 02:44 AM
Bey Brad

ETERNAL PRESIDENT
Lapis Lazuli FaceDJ FaceRose Gold FaceAmber FaceAntique FaceAmethyst FaceFace of WarPeridot FaceKiva FacePainite FacePegasis FaceBrad FaceBull FaceBrad FaceGold FaceFace of Days IIFace of RevolutionFace of Days IVEternal Passport Face

(Feb 25 2009 02:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote:  'Gemios' is written on the packaging and on the Face. If you were serious ...

Well it says Jemios on the site, but I guess we will accept Gemios as the official spelling. Grin

I no longer manage nor work for the WBO. Do not PM or e-mail me questions about Beyblade! I will not respond!
Feb 25 2009 02:55 AM
Minion

Bey-Affinity
BeyRank: #264 (1,200)
Face of WarGold FaceFace of DaysL Drago FaceGemios FaceQuetzalcoatl Face IIDJ FaceEmerald FaceCancer FaceFace of Days IIByxis Face

I've been away for months, these new tops are gorgeous <3_<3
Feb 25 2009 09:13 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
Ash

Not from pokemon
BeyRank: #2,276 (979)
Antique FaceFace of CourageFace of DaysAmber Face

The website is much better now that its updated. Cant wait to get Capricone and Leone (It Broke)

I don't play beyblade anymore! Most of my posts were written between 11-12 years old, so sorry for any immature posts you may find. My Laptop Reviews Blog and my Tech Tips blog are where I reside now.
Feb 25 2009 09:31 PM
Aqua

----
Antique FaceLapis Lazuli FaceSagittario FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Soul

Yeah, I like how they have pics of ALL the blades now Smile
Driger: How'd you break Leone?

[Image: 33a798w.jpg]
Feb 25 2009 09:35 PM
Ash

Not from pokemon
BeyRank: #2,276 (979)
Antique FaceFace of CourageFace of DaysAmber Face

the bottom snapped

I don't play beyblade anymore! Most of my posts were written between 11-12 years old, so sorry for any immature posts you may find. My Laptop Reviews Blog and my Tech Tips blog are where I reside now.
Feb 25 2009 09:47 PM