Metal Fight Beyblade DS

Remember Those awful DX launcher in the V-series??
I'm Imagining something like that, as a Wii Remote add-on...
(Jan. 16, 2009  8:28 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: Remember Those awful DX launcher in the V-series??

that thing owned
They weren't great.

[Image: silver.JPG]

I was thinking of something like this, they're teh win.
The game was entertaining for the first 3o mins...>>>
You get to play a game on the Launcher, and your in-game beyblade's power depends on how hard you launch on the real life launcher.
Oh, was that the Plug-and-Play one? I was thinking with a lot more depth then just that, =\
It was soooo retarded! King and Queen are ridiculously hard. I couldn't beat them until I got Burnng Kerberous...
Retarded how? And I lol'd that you failed at the game, despite not knowing what you're on about. Tongue_out
My friend turned that Plug N Play game into a launcher o.O i laughed at him when it sucked hard
(Jan. 16, 2009  10:17 PM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: Retarded how? And I lol'd that you failed at the game, despite not knowing what you're on about. Tongue_out

Seems to me like you're the one who doesn't know what you're talking about. The Bey Ultimate DX Shooter comes with a built in video game. The Japanese version can shoot Beyblades, whilst the American one can't. The shooter you posted has nothing to do with our discussion.
I was aware...

Also, what I posted was in reply to this:

shikamaru526 Wrote:Remember Those awful DX launcher in the V-series??
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:28 AM)Faint Brushfire Wrote: I was aware...

Also, what I posted was in reply to this:

shikamaru526 Wrote:Remember Those awful DX launcher in the V-series??

Then how does he "not know what he's on about"? By hypothesizing about a Wii controller that doesn't exist? How does that relate to the Plug-and-Play game?
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Japanese version can shoot Beyblades, whilst the American one can't.

What, really!? That's kinda silly considering they sold for 50 USD.
(Jan. 17, 2009  5:16 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:
(Jan. 17, 2009  12:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: The Japanese version can shoot Beyblades, whilst the American one can't.

Well, the American ones had a piece similar to the prongs on a Shooter, but without the prongs.

I can't really explain it...imagine the Japanese Plug N Play Shooter, but instead of having the entire prong piece on, imagine the piece being flat, with no prongs on. Like a Shooter with the prong/hook things broken off.

I dunno, that probably wasn't clear either.

Anyways, I was able to unscrew the piece on the American Plug N Play and screw on a Left Spin Shooter prong piece, so it works just like a Left-Spin Shooter. :3

Actually, I don't know if this would be legal. Could you use even a Japanese Plug N Play as a real Shooter? I don't think a ruling was made on this.
Yes, you can use it as a real shooter, but it's so unwieldy it wasn't very popular.
is that the birth of the emblems that were on the HMS blades?
(Jan. 18, 2009  6:59 PM)Giga Wrote: is that the birth of the emblems that were on the HMS blades?

Those emblems have been around since Beyblade began.
(Jan. 17, 2009  5:16 AM)shikamaru526 Wrote:

I got mine on clearance for like $15 CDN.
.....................emblems? I don't know what you're talking about. Unhappy
Instead of bitbeasts on hms bladesthere were emblembs right? If you look on the round part of the launched u see these emblebs
Oh right, the bit protector pictures. Wait, I don't see any on the launcher. Uncertain
iv circled it
Attached Files
Thumbnail(s)

Ooh right. Im an idiot and I thought you were talking about the HMS launchers. Pinching_eyes_2