Metal Fight Beyblade DS

(Mar. 28, 2009  7:41 PM)Cailany Wrote: It's a real pain, to scratch the screan.

Capricorn is in the game, but never used.
Pegasis (ginga)
Leone (Kyouya)
Bull (Benkei)
Sagittario (Kenta)
Libra (Hokuto)
Virgo (?)
Aquario (Blader 3)
Pices (Blader 1)
Aries (Blader 2)
Escolpio (Busujima)
Wolf (Daidoji)
LDrago (Ryuuga)
Quaz (Katoru)

thanks
Raiyu, you are attempting to argue semantics; and are doing a poor job of it. I would suggest you stop, read what you write and try to see if it makes any sense. You have no authority to dictate the qualifications of an 'outstanding game'. This is a purely subjective decision to which each person has their own criteria to fill.

If you speak to most game reviewers they will gladly relay their distaste for numerical scores. To them they detract from the qualitative aspect of the review, but they are obliged to do so since a large portion of the population doesn't seem to like reading. To some (me included) I find there are some outstanding games on Handleds BY MY OWN CRITERIA. Some of them being Final Fantasy Tactics, Pokemon Red & Blue/Gold & Silver, Professor Layton. These are what I consider outstanding titles, but I do not impose that as a universal rule. There are many who would disagree with me. I gave a negative point of view on the new Beyblade game, but I am sure there are others who think otherwise.

In essence what I am trying to say is that stop making such sweeping statements, because most of the time they are false and will backfire.
So I want to buy this game, even if it is horrendous. But I don't feel like spending the $74 PlayAsia wants for it. So A) I either wait for a domestic release, B) wait for the Canadian Dollar to Rise, C) wait for it to go to clearance on PlayAsia, or D) forget the game and buy something else. Decisions, decisions...
buy something else while waiting for it to go on clearance
Oooh, smart idea. I kind of want a Quetz, so I'll likely get this game. But maybe I should buy some actual MFBs, shooters, stadiums, and winders first.
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:09 AM)To Wrote: Oooh, smart idea. I kind of want a Quetz, so I'll likely get this game. But maybe I should buy some actual MFBs, shooters, stadiums, and winders first.

You probably should get some other MFB first. I have a feeling that this won't be flying off the shelves.
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:14 AM)Khel Wrote: You probably should. I have a feeling that this won't be flying off the shelves.
They're always people on wi-fi, which makes me think a lot of these were sold quickly.
(Mar. 29, 2009  1:44 AM)Cailany Wrote: They're always people on wi-fi, which makes me think a lot of these were sold quickly.

Ah, you misunderstood my post; I meant that he should get some other MFB first before this, since this probably won't fly of the shelves and price will probably drop. I shall edit my post to make it more clear.
Cailany, thanks for your post.
I love the Virgo blader and Pisces blader.
I would get the game if it werent for this one reason:
I can not read it.I wouldent follow the storyline or anything,the only reason I would get this game would be for Quetzacoalt
(Mar. 28, 2009  4:05 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: You...enjoyed this game? Gasp

It was good for a while but now its annoying Chief - Disappointed ...
Waste of Money except for Quetz
The game placed 14 on the video game charts in Japan with less then 16,000 sold this week.

http://kotaku.com/5195733/giant-robot-ga...s-in-japan
(Apr. 02, 2009  10:21 PM)To Wrote: The game placed 14 on the video game charts in Japan with less then 16,000 sold this week.

http://kotaku.com/5195733/giant-robot-ga...s-in-japan

I guess 16000 people wanted Quetz.
Less then 16,000.

The company that tracks these numbers stops giving them out at Number 10. For all we know MFB DS could have sold less then 10,000.
those are pretty bad sales haha

come on clearance!
I liked the Aquario Blader xD
Like Brad said Clearance here we come Grin
First impressions: DAMN THIS QUETZALCOATL IS SEXY!
[Image: rjqte8.jpg]
and then "Not bad, not terrible... Passable"

Totally agree that this is 100% a "Pick up for a few quick battles" game, short bursts are the best way to go about it.
The "Quick Battle" Option will definitely get a lot of use. As well as the Wi-Fi.

I think I need to turn my Mic sensitivity up, it doesn't seem to respond during battle (You can yell to make your blade jump/dodge and attack).
(Apr. 03, 2009  5:27 PM)Crimson Wrote: First impressions: DAMN THIS QUETZALCOATL IS SEXY!
[Image: rjqte8.jpg]
and then "Not bad, not terrible... Passable"

Totally agree that this is 100% a "Pick up for a few quick battles" game, short bursts are the best way to go about it.
The "Quick Battle" Option will definitely get a lot of use. As well as the Wi-Fi.

I think I need to turn my Mic sensitivity up, it doesn't seem to respond during battle (You can yell to make your blade jump/dodge and attack).

Dear god I want to make love to that QuetzLips_sealed
I want that Quetz soo much, I want the game to hurry up and drop in price lol.
(Apr. 03, 2009  5:59 PM)Blitz Wrote: I want that Quetz soo much, I want the game to hurry up and drop in price lol.

this
(Apr. 03, 2009  5:45 PM)Khel Wrote: Dear god I want to make love to that QuetzLips_sealed

In agreement with this
i think the game is good my friend has it on emulator it seems good kinda like beyblade s.t for gc when it comes to special attacks
(Apr. 04, 2009  2:47 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: In agreement with this

In agreement to that.
Toys n Joys never sent me my stadiums. It's been about two weeks.

I'm just going to ask for store credit and buy this.
(Apr. 20, 2009  12:53 AM)Deikailo Wrote: Toys n Joys never sent me my stadiums. It's been about two weeks.

I'm just going to ask for store credit and buy this.

I know the Quet probably won't be strong, but could you make a vid of it fighting something weak, like a plastic.
We want to see it in action and to know it isn't hurt.