Metal Fight Beyblade/Baku/4D SD & HD TV RAW (ep126 raw)

It's still the same thing. Seriously people I have my preferences and just so happens I prefer to download rather then wait.
The scenes where Tsubasa gets turned bad and stuff reminds me of Ichigo and his Hollow in Bleach.
(Oct. 10, 2010  7:00 PM)Blackdranzer671 Wrote: yah episode 83 is on my bday

LOL thats my birthday too. I hope 83 is good cause that will be a cool birthday present and thanks for the upload DranzerX13.
Thanks for episode 79 Smile
Also, how many times does Dark Aquila have to come out, before the kids get NOT to go to the dangerious tournaments. haha.
As the thread title has the word SUB I am assuming some beyblade MF episodes are subbed i have watched 31 dubbed episodes so how many subbed episodes are there for me to watch from 32 to 52
(Oct. 14, 2010  8:50 AM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: As the thread title has the word SUB I am assuming some beyblade MF episodes are subbed i have watched 31 dubbed episodes so how many subbed episodes are there for me to watch from 32 to 52
Look, all the subs that exist are linked in the first post ...
But all i see in the 1st post are ep from 52 to 79 with subs not available notification so please link me if 32 - 51 subbed episodes
(Oct. 14, 2010  3:56 PM)NitroNeo89 Wrote: But all i see in the 1st post are ep from 52 to 79 with subs not available notification so please link me if 32 - 51 subbed episodes
That obviously means there are none yet ... Otherwise they would be linked to.
the theme song for metal fight explosion is pretty good right?
StupidB
come on ep 80 please im so eager please may you add it soon
Thanks for Episode 80 Dranzer Smile
Thanks for 81, can't wait too see what some of the teams look like.
thanks for 81 and the little brazilian person sounds WIERD
No subs yet ;_;
Thanks a lot for episodes!!! ^O^
Has the movie been shown yet? I see it in the intros to episodes 70-76 and non of those scenes (or returning characters) appear in the series itself.

Also thank you so much for uploading these and don't halt your amazing work!
As soon as possible, just be patient ...
lol i thought the guy that uses grand capricorn was fat but he has a freaking 8 pack O.O