0%
Very Bad
0%
Meh!
0%
Horrible
0%
Total: 100% 9 vote(s)
It was quite obvious even before seeing the preview.
(Oct. 02, 2011  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was quite obvious even before seeing the preview.

Well yeah, But that fully confirmed it. Many people thought in the last episode that Yu was Titi so it's better to just be completely sure. Death Quetz is also shown in the preview with a Yellow Energy Ring?
[Image: 4D028_Death_Quetz_Appears.png]
Obviously they've changed the design since "The Legend of Nemesis' Revival".
Maybe quetzacoatl will change like mercury anubis? Im most likely wrong it was just a thought I had.
(Oct. 02, 2011  1:56 AM)Manaphy12342 Wrote:
(Oct. 02, 2011  1:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote: It was quite obvious even before seeing the preview.

Well yeah, But that fully confirmed it. Many people thought in the last episode that Yu was Titi so it's better to just be completely sure. Death Quetz is also shown in the preview with a Yellow Energy Ring?
[Image: 4D028_Death_Quetz_Appears.png]
Obviously they've changed the design since "The Legend of Nemesis' Revival".

It looks like Trygle in the old anime.
What im saying is maybe Titi hasnt awaken as a legend blader yet and awakens when he fights Kyoya. Thats just my thoughts on quetzacoatl looking different from the legend of nemesis revival.
It does not look far from what the picture in the Death Quetzalcoatl topic shows ... I do not know why you are all concentrating on that.
Oh no it doesnt look different from your death quetzacoatl thread. Im thinking about the color from the episode when they showed Titis ancestor.
Then obviously the "odd one out" is the one from that episode from months ago, not this one.
Yea I never thought about that. Thanks
Oh. My. God. Titi is SO adorable! I want to hug and cuddle him!
Ahem don't mind me, just kind of had to say that.
Anyways Overall I like the episode Yuu has gotten a lot more
stronger woot!
Okay so yeah, a chase scene and the typical interrogation/explanation. Filler Part 2 basically.

This is what I feared with the forced abridging. I cannot imagine what senseless group discussion episodes will be like.
I fell sorry for Titi cuz he's got nobody to battle against so I'm sure that he will use all his power in the battle and another thing: can somebody that speaks japanese tell WHAT THE HECKLL WAS YUU DOING CHASING AN OSTRICH, RIDING A DOLPHIN AND BIKE PARAGLIDING?!?!?!?! THAT WAS JUST MESSED UP TO SAY THE LEAST!!
Anyways I enjoyed the episode and I think that Titi is just weird tapping his butt and screaming like a monkey when Yuu and Kyoya battled..
i hope yuu joins the group and that mecahnic who made ray unicorno blitz unicorno makes flame libra somthin