Members Rides

This is gonna be for some of the older members, post some pics of your rides and maybe like a brief summary of any mods, customizations, and work done to it. Also if u are selling your car post it here with some pics and a little "car fax" report. Also for members (like me) who are close to getting a car or drivers liscense, post your questions about good first cars, what will be good for it or maintance. So let me start it off,

Hey, my name is Doug and I'm 14 and turning 15 in 2 and a half months. I've always loved cars and have been thinking about what I should get for my first one. Right now I've decide I want to get either a 2000 Honda civic Si Coupe or a 92-95 Honda civic hatchback. I'm leaning towards the hatch right now since I can find them easier in my city and general area. They are pretty cheap and also very reliable cars because they can last a pretty long time if taken care of. My dad (before he died) had a 1996 Honda Civic EX Coupe so I kinda wanted a Honda too. Any advice from Honda owners?
[Image: ab4k7t.jpg]

Sup?
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:24 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: [Image: ab4k7t.jpg]

Sup?

Is that really urs? Cuz i wnna see u next to it (No Homo) for proof. Thats hard to believe
It's the Batmobile...

Of course it's a joke Tired

What kind of complete idiot would purchase a Batmobile...
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:19 AM)Dude Wrote: It's the Batmobile...

Watch it actually be his Tongue_out but anyways it could be his accounting for the scenary
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:24 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: [Image: ab4k7t.jpg]

Sup?

dude no way i don't believe it...
(Nov. 02, 2010  10:55 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote:
(Nov. 02, 2010  6:24 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: Sup?

Is that really urs? Cuz i wnna see u next to it (No Homo) for proof. Thats hard to believe

Was that necessary?
[Image: lob_4.png]

MAH SICK RIDE
When I'm not rollin' around in my Batmobile, here's my other ride:

[Image: 286tx7r.png]

Doors open, in front of my parents house.
(Nov. 03, 2010  12:19 AM)Dude Wrote: It's the Batmobile...

I'd so purchase a Batmobile
Who wouldn't ?

(Nov. 03, 2010  5:53 AM)HEAVYARMS Wrote: [Image: 286tx7r.png]

The Dolorian Gasp

I WOULD buy that...Had I the money...