[Melbourne] Team Cree - Amateur Beyblade Team

TEAM CREE
HI GUYS. THIS IS RAHIKSAYED THE FOUNDER OF THIS TEAM. OUR TEAM HAVE IMPROVED AND MEMBERS ARE COMING IN. SO FAR WE HAVE 6 MEMBERS AND HOPEFULLY WE WILL REACH 10. OUR GOAL IS TO WIN AS MANY TOURNAMENTS AS WE CAN IF YOU CAN REACH THE TOURNAMENT. OCCASIONALLY WE WILL VERSE OTHER TEAM LIKE THHE PRODIGIES. SO WE BETTER SOMETIMES HOOK UP SOMETIMMES AND PLAN EVERYTHING OUT.

WHEN YOU WANT TO JOIN PLEASE INCLUDE
NAME
PLACE (IN MELBOURNE)

TEAM CREE WILL ONE DAY BE OUTSTANDING!!
[/align]
another melbourne team. will you be participating in team battles? also, most people don't start a team till they have 2 or 3 people already in it, so do you have any other members? hope your team turns out good, i would like to have my team battle yours soon.
Is the name part of the signing up your username or your real name?
Because I might be joining, However I do not live in Melbourne, I live in a town called Barwon Heads.
It takes me 2 Hours to get to Melbourne.
Name: sum 472
Location in Melbourne; N/A^^
Fav Bey: Sythe Kronos T125EDS
ill let u join
so here is my first member hey
plus u dont need ur real name
and ill change the location around australia
so u should represent our team
Another Melbourne team, awesome. You should come to some of the tournaments here, I host them quite frequently. Good luck assembling your team Smile
he said he going to make it alow anybody in australia, witch most likely means it's just going to be one of those 'tital giver' teams, not a 'battle other teams' team. this team will most likely end up never battling teams like UniquE, the prodergies or even my team, beytex.
so now i have ross adam on my team as well
this is going quite well
look out unique we are coming
The Prodigies are who you should be aiming to be better than Tongue_out they're currently the strongest team in the country. GO OMEGA THE KING AND TAN THE MAN!
-simon-
[/align]
(Aug. 14, 2011  10:05 AM)rahiksayed Wrote: look out unique we are coming
Sam the beast: they may be the best team, but UniquE isn't a bad aim as well, second best and have the skill to become the best. this is more of a goal they must reach before the biggest goal they proberbly can reach, beat the second best then the best.
hey rahik its anwar and i want to be in it (i just wished maher was in it tho) =(
Name: Anwar
Location in Melbourne: Sportswood
Fav Bey: Rock Orso
anwaryassine first thing of all plz dont call people with tehir real name alright ok
and ur in
are any of you going to beyquake, will the team be there

ummm. i tried to be in it but it was full
but are you going there
thanks for trying but hopefully we will go try another time
can i join in (i may not be able to go to a few tournaments though
Name: hammer hades (hammar hades)
Favourite Bey (so far): Earth Virgo GB145D
and also a quick question, how old are you guys?

also rahiksayed what country do you come from because i have a friend by your name\
I'm 11 years old, and I'll be at Halloween's Aftermath, can you guys come too?
are you a girl or boy (your profile picture makes me think) and wht is your favourite bey?
ah i see you changed your profile picture sorry for asking
hhey hammer hades i am 12 years old and my nationality is bangladesh and my fav bey is
ROCK leone

and sure u r in the team
im bangladeshi too
So I guess it's only me from the team that's going, sigh..... No seriously is anyone going from Team Cree!
haha to be a team you guys should at least put in the effort to meet up and battle other teams.

otherwise you're just like all the other random 'groups' of people made up of clueless kids who just want to be part of a team ... >>
Yeah, seems like I'm the only one who wants to go to tournaments; If we don't go then where not a 'team' then.
Yes i want to go and so is the rest of the team were all going to the tournament after beystorm 3