Maximum Ride Thread

OK, so I just got done reading book 5.
Anywho, the title says what I don't have to say. OK, I'll say it anyway.
Post things about Maximum Ride.
You could at least contribute more to your own thread...
I love this series, currently reading Angel. Though I miss Fang, Dylan is annoying.
Wait.. We already have a thread for this.
I never got to read Fang, what happened? :V He left/died? That would suck, he was the best.
Ok I'll put it in a spoiler for you

Lame.
Who can he induct anyway?
Actually, that's the interesting part of "Angel". But I can't tell you because it's a huge plot point.
Sweet. Finally a thread for this series. This is one of my absolute favorite series. I still need to get Angel though. I saw a preview on FB because I really wanted to see it, and yes Dan, you would be really surprised. Let's just say it's not completely a flock, and his blog really does help him a lot...
I finished Angel on my NOOK. The final book of the whole series is next year, it sucks but cant wait
I haven't finished the series yet... I'm still on MAX and I have to read Fang and Angel sometime.
im only on final warning but they are good books
I love these books!! But Ari should be reborn(once again) and help The Flock fight the school. He shoul be turned into an 8-year old on his 8th birthday.
i love this series Grin just finished the book "fang" i dont really trust angel anymore... and whyyyyy! SPOILER ALERT