Master Studio Tapes of Episodes 21-25

A few years ago I had the opportunity to buy some stuff from a guy who worked in Madhouse studios. They're the studio that produced Beyblade. Anyway, among the other things I purchased, I got 10 master studio tapes of Beyblade, episodes 21-25 from the first and original season. Master tapes would be what they actually broadcast across Japan. There are two tapes per episode, probably because the quality is rather high and they needed to split each episode into two tapes.

These are pretty rare things, and I've never really seen the like anywhere else. Studios don't normally let them get out. Certainly something for the true collector. You would need a special player to play these. Is anyone interested in these?

[Image: img2777x.jpg]
[Image: img2778dz.jpg]
[Image: img2779v.jpg]
[Image: img2781j.jpg]
[Image: img2782y.jpg]
My asking price is $20 per episode (that's two tapes total). Honestly, if no one's interested in these, I'll probably just end up trashing them because I have no need for them and have limited space.
Quote:You would need a special player to play these.

How will any of us play these, haha?
(Sep. 29, 2010  8:59 PM)♥ Wrote:
Quote:You would need a special player to play these.

How will any of us play these, haha?
You'd either have to know someone who owns a player or go out and buy one. Or you could just keep them as collectibles. Whatever you want. Stupid
I'd never get a special player for these, but they are VERY cool.

Pretty rare piece for the elite collectors.
LOL I have the player for those. But I'm not really into those tapes.
(Sep. 30, 2010  1:42 AM)souless1234 Wrote: Are those for VCRs?

It takes a special VCR I think.
Not exactly a VCR, it takes a different sort of player.
So anybody want these or not? I'll sell them for a much cheaper price if somebody wants them. If nobody wants them by Monday, into the dumpster they go! Grin
(Oct. 02, 2010  4:33 AM)Streen Wrote: So anybody want these or not? I'll sell them for a much cheaper price if somebody wants them. If nobody wants them by Monday, into the dumpster they go! Grin

carp... This type of a thing shouldn't be tossed away like garbage.

Edit: Put them on ebay