MF VirgoC145WB

Does this combo sound any good, I put it up against my storm100RF and it matched up fairly well.

Can you guys run some tests, or give me your opinion, or advice.

I think the addition of MF to this makes it very stable and since virgo is a good stamina wheel, MF wont change run time that much. And the C145 protects from upper.
It's too light for a defense type combo, people have tried it before.
Just gets knocked clean out by attack types, and out spun by any stamina types.
Yes, my friend tried this combo once, and lldrago kept kocking it out.
It's like you took the discussion from my thread and moved it here Tongue_out
(Dec. 25, 2009  7:40 PM)Ash Wrote: It's like you took the discussion from my thread and moved it here Tongue_out

I MADE THIS THREAD BEFORE YOURS...EAT IT!

=]
dOUBLE POST:

A CLEAR WHOLE MONTH BEFORE YOURS .....HA!
(Nov. 25, 2009  3:03 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It's too light for a defense type combo, people have tried it before.
Just gets knocked clean out by attack types, and out spun by any stamina types.

What are you talking about ? The Virgo wheel is the second heaviest Wheel out at the moment. So it's not "too light" to be a defensive combo, it just has huge recoil.

- Sorry for bringing this thread up again, just saw this post and needed to correct it.
Okay? That post was made way before the Libra situation - Back in November Virgo was deemed far too light ...
(Jan. 25, 2010  9:21 AM)Omega Wrote: What are you talking about ? The Virgo wheel is the second heaviest Wheel out at the moment. So it's not "too light" to be a defensive combo, it just has huge recoil.

- Sorry for bringing this thread up again, just saw this post and needed to correct it.

At the point before Libra was published as a massive problem within the game, anything other than Libra was deemed too light to used in a defense combo, and you know what?
For the most part it still is.
We need wheels that are in between Virgo and Libras weight, and we just don't have them.

Check your post dates in future, and consider what you're saying.
The Virgo wheel is only like 2 grams lighter then the Libra wheel ... Speechless
(Jan. 25, 2010  1:47 PM)Omega Wrote: The Virgo wheel is only like 2 grams lighter then the Libra wheel ... Speechless

Uhm.... Since when?

Virgo is near 37 grams while Libra is a pretty solid 43 grams. Their weight distribution is also noticeably different.