MF Virgo ED145WB

So I finally got most of my shipment in, this includes my ED145 track which I'd been dying to test. I'm going on a preliminary basis here, but I have to say the difference between MF Virgo ED145WB and MF Virgo C145WB are fairly significant, though that's just from a first glance basis. It's certainly not an original combo and I can't claim it was my idea, but it's a popular defense type I found on Japanese Blogs, or rather, that my girlfriend found on Japanese Blogs for me, haha.

I've done a set of rounds, planning to do more tomorrow, but I'd like others to try this out for testing purposes if anyone has the parts available. With the likelihood of at least Libra being barred from usage with tracks above the 135 height range in the future, defense alternatives are going to be necessary.

Test #1: MF Virgo ED145WB vs MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF
:

MF Virgo ED145WB was launched near 75% power as opposed to 80%, it's movement was definitely higher than MF Libra C145WB so the adjustment is definitely necessary. In fact I'd advise using a Bey Launcher to launcher this combo in the future, something I initially didn't expect when delving into other MFB defensive combo's. Due to the circumstances I was firing at 75% power, but I think during normal circumstances 70% is the actual optimal level.

MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF was launched in the 145 height setting and with the sliding shoot.

Tests were performed in the MFB Attack Stadium and with only myself as a partner, I fired MF Virgo ED145WB first, MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF shortly after. This was a single set of 20 rounds, all self KO's were ignored for the sake of consistency, as were all misfires. These tests were performed with as optimal conditions as possible so various other factors may affect the overall performance.

MF Virgo ED145WB
:

Wins: 12
Losses: 8
Double KO: 5
Win %: 66.6%

Match Breakdown:

The Win Rate does suggest it's a viable combo, not an ideal Win Rate based on other combo's in the past, but I think these are going to be the numbers we're going to be looking forward to. Even now, an Attack type can lose from a self KO which I negated for the sake of the tests, which significantly reduces their actual win rate.

For the most part is was solid MF Virgo ED145WB out pinning MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF, however on 3 instances it managed to withstand a particularly strong early hit and stay within the stadium while MF Lighting L Drago CH120RF ate it's own recoil. It definitely shows the issue of being a significantly lighter combo than MF Libra C145WB as all of it's losses were from solid KO's. It definitely seems to get a lot of double KO's, which aren't really bad, but certainly seems fairly frequent. ED145 and Virgo in general seem to react to Lightnings hits better than Libra, mostly since it is a significantly lighter wheel but was thrown around nearly the same.

Conclusions:

Not enough test sets performed yet.
I really want to get my hands on an ED145.

I haven't tested Virgo much myself as a Defense-type yet; how does it compare to Earth? Have you tried MF Earth Aquila ED145WB against LL Drago CH120RF?
I've got two Earth combo's I want to try based off of the same blog. MF Earth C145WB and MF Earth C145SD. Those for some reason or another never included ED145. Virgo was the only combo used with consistency I found. annoyingly, one of the Japanese boards I found is like... some sort of 4chan-esque board. Somewhat of an image board and another part dedicated to e-mail posts. Friggin' e-mail message system >>

Tough to a navigate unless you're fluent in japanese, can read kanji, and understand how these things work Uncertain

Regardless my combo's to test are definitely:

MF Earth C145WD/WB
MF Earth ED145WD/WB
Virgo ED145SD/D

Haven't had enough tests done on Earth to give an accurate comparison between the two wheels. Hope to get a good chunk done this week/weekend.
Maybe I'm wrong and I didn't make accurate and long tests, but I'd say Earth is better for Defense than Virgo.
I was using MF Earth AriesED145WD/WB a while ago. It appeared to have pretty decent results