MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF(omni mode)

i understand and thanks but this combo wasn't started to just beat meteo
(Jun. 08, 2011  8:27 PM)Dan Wrote: Why the MF-H and how worn is your XF?

I'm happy to restest using a regular MF (your combo, your rules). As to why MF-H, I would refer you to my rather lengthy explanation of my philosophy here: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beat-Gir...#pid676246

The XF I used for testing has been with me for a few months. Can you define how to measure the "worn-ness" of an XF? It isn't fresh out of the box, but I can't measure the relative curvature of a plastic edge to the micron or anything...
Test is against MF-H Basalt Kerbecs BD145CS and if it doesn't win 100% of the time or near to it, its too worn.
I'll like seeing if MF-H is better, so go ahead and do some comparatives and PM 'em to me!
As promised, the updated testing using MF only.

My equipment/setup:
TT Attack Stadium
3 segment grip(black)
string launchers (white [L], red)

MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF vs. MF Meteo L-Drago CH145XF
MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF: 21/30 (21 KO)
MF Meteo L-Drago CH145XF: 9/30 (3 OS, 6 KO)
5 ties by double KO were retested

MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF win percent: 70%

It seems to fare a bit better.
(Jun. 15, 2011  5:11 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: As promised, the updated testing using MF only.

My equipment/setup:
TT Attack Stadium
3 segment grip(black)
string launchers (white [L], red)

MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF vs. MF Meteo L-Drago CH145XF
MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF: 21/30 (21 KO)
MF Meteo L-Drago CH145XF: 9/30 (3 OS, 6 KO)
5 ties by double KO were retested

MF-H Big Bang Pegasus II 230 LRF win percent: 70%

It seems to fare a bit better.
Im gonna say again that this combo was presented for all combos not just MF Meteo L-Drago CH120XF
Great results Arupaeo, I haven't seen you around the forums enough. I certainly hope you post more often.

Anyways, why are we testing this combo against MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF? The OP states that this wasn't meant to be a counter but rather a good combo overall. Besides, isn't it expected from MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF to lose against decent attack combos? XF just doesn't provide the friction to keep it grounded.

SniperTM: Why are you complaining about there being no results for other combos, YOU presented this combo so YOU should be contributing instead of whining. You should prove why your combo is "well-rounded". Arupaeo doesn't have to provide results for your combo, you should be thankful he did.
(Jun. 15, 2011  5:22 PM)Hero Wrote: Great results Arupaeo, I haven't seen you around the forums enough. I certainly hope you post more often.

Anyways, why are we testing this combo against MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF? The OP states that this wasn't meant to be a counter but rather a good combo overall. Besides, isn't it expected from MF Meteo L Drago CH120XF to lose against decent attack combos? XF just doesn't provide the friction to keep it grounded.

SniperTM: Why are you complaining about there being no results for other combos, YOU presented this combo so YOU should be contributing instead of whining. You should prove why your combo is "well-rounded". Arupaeo doesn't have to provide results for your combo, you should be thankful he did.

As i stated in the op I am in need of new parts which i dont have atm plus as of yesterday my BBP is Garbage due to tha fact that one of the core wing broke off.
When you post a thread in the customization forum it can be assumed that all you have all of the neccessary parts. You should have waited till then before posting this thread. And now since your Big Bang Pegasis is broken you have less of an excuse to keep this thread going.