META WARPING⁉️ Tornado L-Drago [XTS Format]

Hello bladers! After the recent unveiling of XTS format, I decided to take the liberty of testing what I now believe to be the end of beyblade as we know it: Tornado L-Drago. All tests were done in Hasbro’s mobile beystadium.

THE FORBIDDEN TORNADO L-Drago VS 10B Bistool
Tornado L-Drago: 99.95% WR (69 KOs)
10B Bistool: 0.05% (It got an outspin whilst rotating upside down)
Notes: The stadium begins to crack

Tornado L-Drago VS Wyvang Dragoon BD145RDF
Tornado L-Drago: 10000% WR (27 KOs, 2 bursts, 5 xtreme KOs, 1 xD finish)
Wyvang Dragoon: -7% (wOah)
Notes: The cracks become larger, slowly but surely affecting match results

Tornado L-Drago VS Guilty Longinus Fortress Quick’-0
Tornado L-Drago: 420% (2020 KOs)
Guilty Longinus: 0% (Guys I think rubber flats suck, mine is stationary now after thousands of battles. Awful quality beyblades smh my head, flame solos !!)
Notes: The stadium is just about unusable now

Tornado L-Drago VS Devil Lucifer (F-Gear) Illegal Bearing Drift-9
Tornado L-Drago: 100% (1 Burst)
Devil Lucifer: 0%
Notes: Only did one round because Tornado L-Drago took a bite of my Bearing Drift. It thought it was quite tasty.

Tornado L-Drago VS PW (Pay2Win) 5-60P (5-60 Pay[2Win])
Tornado L-Drago: 100% (1 OS)
Phoenix Wing: 0%
Notes: I was only able to do one round because L-Drago finally killed the stadium. This test is still valid though because I said so.

As y'all can clearly see, this... monster, yeah, we'll go with that, should never see the light of day. It absolutely demolishes everything in sight. I only found one thing that could stand up to it:

Tornado L-Drago VS THE ALMIGHTY TORNADO LACERTA
Tornado L-Drago: 50% (1 Draw)
Tornado Lacerta: 50% (1 Draw)
Notes: Because my stadium was no longer usable, I decided to use my house as a stadium. Unfortunately, it did not end well. I am now homeless writing this post on a refrigerator at my local Lowe's. However, this test was worth it, as it did locate the one existing object capable of standing up to THE FORBIDDEN TORNADO L-DRAGO‼️
Hmm, these test results are a bit concerning. I'd like to see more results from other regions with Bistool. It's possible that Tornado L-Drago can be handled if upside rotation can be pulled off consistently.
Yeah but, You fight monsters with monsters

“The Forbidden” Tornado L-Drago vs “The Legend” Monster Manta

https://youtu.be/g_ZaZA4ddfU

Solved. We are all safe.
(Apr. 06, 2024  5:17 AM)Shindog Wrote: Yeah but, You fight monsters with monsters

“The Forbidden” Tornado L-Drago vs “The Legend” Monster Manta

https://youtu.be/g_ZaZA4ddfU

Solved. We are all safe.

You are a hero. The world is now safe thanks to your efforts. "The Legend" is truly the 🐐