Looking for Beyblade(s)

These are the beyblades I'm looking for right now. (start out small)

Dranzer Auto Change Balancer
Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Dranzer V2
Dark Dranzer (not to confuse with black dranzer)

If anyone one has any info as to where I can buy them or who is selling them, please let me know.
I plan on buying them soon, but I really want to collect the classics. I've been beyblading since they first came out in America.
I have a Dranzer S in good condition I'm not using. It's been used a bit, but no significant damage.

PM me an offer if you like.
Ok, I'll PM ya the offer.
Just a suggestion, Dranzer MS at a decent price on ebay unless you own one already.

I dunno. Just thought you like Dranzers.
Thank you for the info.
Dranzer is my fav. but I'm right now just focusing on getting the classics, V1, and V2 right now.
I'm looking to buy a dragoon v, v2, g, gt, and ms if anyones looking to sell? pm me please =)

and also a good left spin launcher for them!
(Jul. 15, 2009  1:05 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: I'm looking to buy a dragoon v, v2, g, gt, and ms if anyones looking to sell? pm me please =)

and also a good left spin launcher for them!

Uh, Zarrox, I think you are meant to make your own thread for this kind of stuff.
i am? oh sorry x_x

i assumed that this was the place to put your wantings o.o
(Jul. 15, 2009  5:02 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: i am? oh sorry x_x

i assumed that this was the place to put your wantings o.o

Why would you assume that? Do you not see that there are many other threads about this same thing? ...
people im looking for a Dranzer ms but doesnt cost alot
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:00 PM)Phoenix king Wrote: people im looking for a Dranzer ms but doesnt cost alot

Wow. This isn't your thread!
(Jul. 14, 2009  3:01 AM)Shade_Koopa Wrote: These are the beyblades I'm looking for right now. (start out small)

Dranzer Auto Change Balancer
Dranzer S
Dranzer F
Dranzer V2
Dark Dranzer (not to confuse with black dranzer)

If anyone one has any info as to where I can buy them or who is selling them, please let me know.
wow your really a fan of dranzer can you help me find a dranzer ms
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:02 PM)Phoenix king Wrote: wow your really a fan of dranzer can you help me find a dranzer ms

Make your own thread...
Sorry for the mistake guys, so i make my own thread for what im looking for?
(Jul. 15, 2009  9:20 PM)Zarrox770 Wrote: Sorry for the mistake guys, so i make my own thread for what im looking for?

yes you do
(Jul. 15, 2009  7:02 PM)Phoenix king Wrote: wow your really a fan of dranzer can you help me find a dranzer ms
listen to the senior members and make your own topic
...okay, a little lost here..but oh well.
(Jul. 15, 2009  10:31 PM)Shade_Koopa Wrote: ...okay, a little lost here..but oh well.

not you, he's supposed to make his own buying thread instead of leeching from yours
ah, okay then
okay, sure, np

Well Dranzer Ms is very rare at the moment so U'de be lookin at spending alot of money on one. Lucky for you theres one last bnib dranzer ms on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Brand-New-Rare-Tak...911.c0.m14

P.S. I f U plan to buy it i'de do it quite quickly mind u, there selling rather quickly. Wink
I'm desperately looking for a brand new Driger S, does anyone know where I can get one? Please contact me asap.
Anwarrior this isn't your thread so you shouldn't post in it. Make your own thread.