[London, UK] London Revival Thread

Poll: Where should it take place?

Regents park
75.76%
Somewhere else; post suggestions
24.24%
Total: 100% 33 vote(s)
Really looking forward to that. Having a few months without Tournies has dragged quite a bit. Xeno needs prey!
Well, let's not forget that we have that potential for an event on the 6th, in case anyone missed it. That'd be a Burst tourney, though it seems like we might not scrape people for that, which is a shame given Kai-V will be in London for that and was hoping to attend, haha.
Well, I might arrive just on time for check-in, then have to familiarise myself with the surroundings, buy food, cook some things for the next few days since we have tours planned, etc. I have no idea if I would actually have time for anything hah. Or my presence would have lasted one hour maximum.
any news for the 6th?
Still the same for me; can't confirm unless I know it'll go ahead. Still a lot to book a ticket and everything fall through, haha.
At the moment it's looking like:

Confirmed:
-Me
-Clara
-Syphon

Ben and Balance Blader are unavailable for the 6th.
Hey there everyone, it's certainly been a while. Arrived back in the UK yesterday and it's time to plan the next tournament! Sadly I can't do the 3rd/4th of September, but the 10th or 11th is clear.

Anyone up for tournament on the 10th/11th say aye! Don't think I can get TT prizes in time, so it will likely be some stuff I can conjure up.

Confirmed:

Manicben (RIP all alone)
Welcome back Ben! Best of luck getting something together, let us know if we can help at all Smile
Ok revising my previous post, I'd like to see availability for the following dates:
[*]3rd/4th (I'm not in London, but I may be able to escape my house Tongue_out )
[*]10th/11th
[*]17th/18th (I'm not in London and will be in Boston, so someone else must sub in)
[*]24th/25th

Please state which dates you are available on on this Doodle Poll. You will have a selection of all weekend dates in September. Just note down your username and select your available dates.
I will select one that best suits everyone's schedules.

Thanks everyone!
Filled it in. 10th/11th would be the best for me and the 24th is questionable.
Replied to the Doodle Poll, the 10th/11th would be absolutely perfect for me, can't wait to start Beybattling again!
Regent's Park, near Baker Street.
I'm back, and constantly doing stuff on Sundays, haha >.>
Looks like the 24th is good for everyone, I'll work on the proposal tomorrow and try to get prizes in as well.
That's actually pure perfection. Enough time for me to stock up on a few new beys when I get to London and go a few practice rounds in the dish.

Look forward to seeing you all again!
Hey guys I live in London and would love to come but I've literally just got back into Beyblade so I don't own any burst, would it still be cool to come and spectate? I want to see what happens with Hasbro burst before I commit to buying Hasbro or TT but would love to come and watch some matches. I'm available the 24th and could provide a helping hand if needed Smile
(Sep. 05, 2016  1:44 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Hey guys I live in London and would love to come but I've literally just got back into Beyblade so I don't own any burst, would it still be cool to come and spectate? I want to see what happens with Hasbro burst before I commit to buying Hasbro or TT but would love to come and watch some matches. I'm available the 24th and could provide a helping hand if needed Smile

No need to just spectate, we also have parts that can be lent out!
Of course Hasbro parts are banned for now (and only NA has them so far).
24th sounds great. Hopefully I can get the train tickets earlier this time Tongue_out
(Sep. 05, 2016  3:07 PM)Manicben Wrote:
(Sep. 05, 2016  1:44 PM)Basedsamuraij Wrote: Hey guys I live in London and would love to come but I've literally must got back into Beyblade so I don't own any burst, would it still be cool to come and spectate? I want to see what happens with Hasbro burst before I commit to buying Hasbro or TT but would love to come and watch some matches. I'm available the 24th and could provide a helping hand if needed Smile

No need to just spectate, we also have parts that can be lent out!
Of course Hasbro parts are banned for now (and only NA has them so far).

Thank you that's very generous! I'm hesitant to pick up TT burst but if everyone in London isn't going to play hasbro I'll probably end up buying a few anyways.You can definitely count me in for the 24th then! I'm debating whether to order a few starters now! Smile
Ay lmao, it's October!
Well, the 15th is our proposed next tournament date, since we have a birthday that weekend!!!
I wonder whose it is... xD

Please confirm for the 15th October along with your format preference. Your choices are:
- Burst Format
- Experimental Format (check that out in its thread)
- Both! Yep, since we now use Challonge, we can get through tournaments quickly!

Confirmed:
Manicben - Both
ClaraM - Both
Chimera - Both
~Mana~ - Both
Syphon - Both
philo1114 - Both
Basedsamuraij - Both
Confirmed, obviously lol.

Hopefully see ya there!

Edit; totally forgot to say. I'd like to try both formats. Should be interesting.
Confirmed for me, and as for the format

[Image: bth.gif]
15th works for me. Would be fun to do both as well Tongue_out
15th works for me and I'm up for doing both Joyful_3