Lockerz

This is a free for points site that you can get things like iPod touches by trading in points, which cost nothing. The site costs nothing, and points are easy to get.

Breakdown of how easy it is

1) Join. Get 2 ponts
2) Play a game (1 time only, I got 38 points)
3) Login, 2 points
4) Invite a friend and they accept, 10 points
5) Daily question (easy opinion stuff), up to 10 points.

Stuff is cheap, like an 8gig iTouch is only 300 points! Wii, 300! With the points you get just on first login, you can buy stuff!

If anyone would like an invite or have questions, post here. If you would like an invite, I'll pm you for your email address and I'll send it!

Thanks guys!
awww man I was about to do this fine I'll do this for Swagbucks instead

but if anyone want an invite from me instead just PM me lol
So you're telling me I can get an Ipod just by going out on this site randomly a few times? ummmm....... where's the con. xD
lol there is no con only that welll........lol there is no con you just have to be active on the site right now i want to get a xbox 360 so im saving up my PTZ
(Sep. 24, 2009  9:57 PM)Beynval Wrote: So you're telling me I can get an Ipod just by going out on this site randomly a few times? ummmm....... where's the con. xD

I've got a friend who's done this and gotten stuff, no con. The giveaways are considered advertisement. Also, companies use methods like this to judge what people in the younger age are wanting/buying, and use that information.
is it us/north america only? or europe too? if it's europe too, can someone invite me?
(Sep. 25, 2009  1:15 PM)SK Wrote: is it us/north america only? or europe too? if it's europe too, can someone invite me?

International users are allowed, but they won't ship to you yet. You can still get points and save them until full launch in October, when they will start shipping to you.
If you PM me your email, I'll send you an invite.
Might be worth noting that all the prizes say they're out of stock except 2 iPod skins. Ultimately, that site was a neat idea but I use a different site for referral linking to earn prizes. I'm not sure if referral links and advertising stuff like that is even allowed here though so... meh.
(Sep. 26, 2009  12:18 AM)Pikachao Wrote: Might be worth noting that all the prizes say they're out of stock except 2 iPod skins. Ultimately, that site was a neat idea but I use a different site for referral linking to earn prizes. I'm not sure if referral links and advertising stuff like that is even allowed here though so... meh.

They restock every so often so I'm sure they'll be a restock before launch.
Is there an invite for Australian residents?
(Sep. 26, 2009  5:23 AM)Omega Wrote: Is there an invite for Australian residents?

Like I said before, you can join outside the US, but they won't ship prizes to you yet. After launch in October they should.

Thanks for all the help so far guys! I've sent invites to everyone who asked so far.
(Sep. 26, 2009  6:02 PM)Muslimboi Wrote: link

Please PM me your Email and I will give you a link.
I swear Brad told you to keep this spam carp off here :\

Look: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SwagBuck...ds-Lockerz
(Sep. 26, 2009  6:39 PM)Driger Wrote: I swear Brad told you to keep this spam carp off here :\

Look: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-SwagBuck...ds-Lockerz

I suppose this should be closed then.