Localized Beyblading Associations

Hey guys
First off, this is my VERY FIRST POST ON WBO
ok, back to business
My Buddies and I are intending on starting a localized Bey Association (called The PBBA) all in the act of reviving Beyblade, and bringing together bladers but before that, to avoid any legal problems, a few questions
Q: does the beypointer fit on american Metal Fusion lainchers?

Q: If I want to purchase large quantities of BeyPointers, where can i find a manufacturer that is directly selling them, or at least a store?
-also for metal fusion beys (they do not have be be at the same store)

Q: If I want to use the beypoints as a currency for the participants to trade in for Japanese MFB's, will i need permission/sponsorship from Hasbro and/or Takara Tomy?

Q: Does anyone know of or have written a computer program that will allow connection to the beypointer through a B.P.R. so that i could trade points for prizes like at BeyStores?

Q: does anyone know of a company that will make cardboard standees of the anime characters if i send in a picture?

Q: (building on the last) if so, could they do the same for a sign of the MFB logo

FINAL Q: Which Stadium would be ideal for tournament battles, my guess is Attack BB-32
THANKS FOR THE HELP EVERYONE
This whole website already has the purpose of your "Localized Beyblading Associations" ... In some locations, there are not even enough bladers to make a group of more than three people yet.

Kuroichi Wrote:Q: does the beypointer fit on american Metal Fusion lainchers?
I believe they do, but Beypointers are very useless.

Kuroichi Wrote:Q: If I want to purchase large quantities of BeyPointers, where can i find a manufacturer that is directly selling them, or at least a store?
-also for metal fusion beys (they do not have be be at the same store)
Do not buy Beypointers, you would waste a lot of money for nothing. There might be some on Yahoo! Japan Auctions, but most Japanese stores do not even carry them anymore.

For Beyblade Metal Fusion, look at the stickied topics in the Bey Marketplace forum.

Kuroichi Wrote:Q: If I want to use the beypoints as a currency for the participants to trade in for Japanese MFB's, will i need permission/sponsorship from Hasbro and/or Takara Tomy?
Unless you have the Japanese Beyblades yourself, nothing can be gained with Beypointers anymore. The campaign is over, now they use the BeyPoint Card in Japan. Also, how would you deduce the Beypoints needed to 'purchase' one Beyblade ?
Otherwise, you can do whatever you want ...

Kuroichi Wrote:Q: Does anyone know of or have written a computer program that will allow connection to the beypointer through a B.P.R. so that i could trade points for prizes like at BeyStores?
No.

Kuroichi Wrote:Q: does anyone know of a company that will make cardboard standees of the anime characters if i send in a picture?
Hm, you would have to research that ...

Kuroichi Wrote:Q: (building on the last) if so, could they do the same for a sign of the MFB logo
There are strict copyrights on any Metal Fight Beyblade or Beyblade Metal Fusion logo, but it depends if you print them privately and how you use them ...

Kuroichi Wrote:FINAL Q: Which Stadium would be ideal for tournament battles, my guess is Attack BB-32
The Attack Type Beystadium.
Thanks,
The point of my local association is to revive the once very popular beyblades, there is no shortage of bladers, right now about ten are on the board alongside me. Though if there were only few, I would be able to intrest others in battling,like I have done with 5 of my other 13-15 year old friends,
I was going to host lessons on launching styles and have small tourneys, in which the participating bladers would earn beyoints.
I did not intend on opening a beystore but using them nearly as a measure of wins, the bladed with the most points wins the certain MFB such as galaxy Pegasis.
I was also going to sell the beyblades at the stand for young new bladers to have their first starters
THANKS FOR THE HELP AND ADVICE
but I still intend to purchase beypointers