Liked Beyblades from the start

Poll: what pack should i get?

Beyblade Metal Fusion Faceoff Assortment
46.67%
Beyblade Metal Fusion: SUPER VORTEX BATTLE SET
53.33%
Total: 100% 15 vote(s)
Hi, my name is Jeremy, i'm a SWM, age 21 from St. Agatha, Ontario (Just off the West side of Waterloo pretty much). i remember Watching Beyblades when i was younger and i really liked it, but i guess after a while i got in to other things and forgot about beyblade really (i was also into pokemon and yu-gi-oh when it came out also). anyway, i had some...well i guess you people would call it the plastic blades (with the bit piece, gear(that everything attached to), attack/defence ring, weight ring and the base) until some of it got broken or went missing and after a while it all just thrown out to went to the thrift store. another thing that i still have though is the Beyblade game for the PS1 that i plan on playing again after i beat Syphon Filter 2 (i own the disks, i'm playing on a PS3). i found this site when looking to see if beybladeing was still popular or if it died off, so i googled to see if there was or going to be any tournaments going on in my area for 2010 and it came across a user named beybladetournament2010 or something along those lines (maybe it was beyblades 2010? i was tired so i'm not to sure). anyway, i have nothing to do with beyblade now except for that PS1 game(and if i wanted to i could get a rom for the GBA games and play on a emulator) but i'm thinking about getting a combo pack or something from Wal-mart to get started again and then once i find a job i could maybe start going to Toronto for the tourneys (1-1.5 hours, depending on traffic if i were to drive, longer if takeing the Greyhound and TTC i would think, i have my G2 but don't have a ride except for my sister-in-laws 1999 GMC Jimmy that i'm not insured on and no one trusts my driveing anyway, other than that though my mom got me a 1983 Honda ATC 200e (3 wheeler/trike) for Christmas.) anyway this is getting pretty long so i will stop here, if someone has something to say or ask just let me know.

Note: i'm also in to Microsoft Flight Simulator 2004 and am a pilot for 2 VA's, also when i get the cash i'm thinking about getting...i guess you could say my first beyblade, i have the choice of paying $19 plus Tax for a Beyblade Metal Fusion Faceoff Assortment that come's with 2 blades (pictures show Rock Leone 145WB and Flame Bull 100F), 2 launchers,2 assembly tools and 1 ripcord or i could spend $28 plus tax for the Beyblade Metal Fusion: SUPER VORTEX BATTLE SET and get 2 Blades (it says that it's Storm Pegasus and Lightning L-Drago) 2 launchers with 2 rip cords (1 of 1 kind, 1 of another) 2 assembly tools and 1 Super Vortex Arena, both are from from Wal-mart.
get the takra tomy beys on ebay their better and welcome to the wbo
Welcome dude, enjoy the site Tongue_out
welcome to the WBO. the faceoff asortment comes wit two ripcords BTW the pictures only show one Wink
but the vortex comes with 2 limited edition blades
Takara's aren't neccessairily better , they come with the first-molds of parts which have breakage problems.Hasbro I reccommend for there use for using stronder plastics and second-molds in thier products.They have thier negatives and so do TT.Anyways , welcome and buy Super-Vortex.Lightning-LDrago and Storm Pegasis are good out of the box , while face-offs come with horrid , secondary combos.Plus you get a stadium , but beware , do not say any of the given blades suck , it's just that the stadiums suck , Wink.
I haven't had any issues with hasbro tops, but I would recommend a takara stadium if you can afford it. They are just easier to store/carry and are designed with the game play in mind, where as hasbro is more about "safety" and aesthetic.

You're probably going to want to buy a launcher grip, the most inexpensive way to get one is to buy the saggitario starter with bonus grip-

[Image: Flame%20Sagittario%20%2B%20Launcher%20Gr...imgmax=800]

It doesn't come with the rubber cover though, which I personally enjoy.

[Image: Launcher%20Grip.jpg?imgmax=800]

Since you're just starting out and you don't have any parts, the most affordable way to kick off your collection would be to buy one of the 2 top packs.

[Image: Pegasus%20Tornado%20Wing.jpg?imgmax=800]

As for which tops are the best, I can't say, I value most of my parts equally. Sometimes you'll be surprised by what combinations turn out great.

If you get the chance to come to a tourney in TO (or where ever) I hope you do, it's always a lot of fun Smile
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:19 PM)Minion Wrote: I haven't had any issues with hasbro tops, but I would recommend a takara stadium if you can afford it. They are just easier to store/carry and are designed with the game play in mind, where as hasbro is more about "safety" and aesthetic.

You're probably going to want to buy a launcher grip, the most inexpensive way to get one is to buy the saggitario starter with bonus grip-

[Image: Flame%20Sagittario%20%2B%20Launcher%20Gr...imgmax=800]

It doesn't come with the rubber cover though, which I personally enjoy.

[Image: Launcher%20Grip.jpg?imgmax=800]

Since you're just starting out and you don't have any parts, the most affordable way to kick off your collection would be to buy one of the 2 top packs.

[Image: Pegasus%20Tornado%20Wing.jpg?imgmax=800]

As for which tops are the best, I can't say, I value most of my parts equally. Sometimes you'll be surprised by what combinations turn out great.

If you get the chance to come to a tourney in TO (or where ever) I hope you do, it's always a lot of fun Smile

Yeah , but the Super Vortex comes with blades that are accessible to very good combos , the stadium , for LLDrago vs S. Pegasis provides "interesting " battles , it may just trake more out of your wallet , Wink.
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:27 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: Yeah , but the Super Vortex comes with blades that are accessible to very good combos , the stadium , for LLDrago vs S. Pegasis provides "interesting " battles , it may just trake more out of your wallet , Wink.
those beys that come with that set, their paint comes off after 25-50 battles, so becareful
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:33 PM)XBlader Wrote: those beys that come with that set, their paint comes off after 25-50 battles, so becareful

I know the when my paint started to come off I was kinda sad but I knew it was just paint so I wasnt that sad.la

EDIT: Black-Blade I know. I think he should get the Vortex Staduim because you get 2 Limited Edition Beyblade and a Staduim.
You're suppposesed help the dude , not talk about paint , Uncertain.
(Sep. 20, 2010  9:50 PM)Black-Blade Wrote: You're suppposesed help the dude , not talk about paint , Uncertain.
i did help the 'dude'. You suggested the vortex set, and i warned him about the paint comming off, is that such a crime?
It was targeted to StormAquario2112.......