8.82%
May Work
23.53%
Will Never work
29.41%
Gonna wait for the test
20.59%
Total: 100% 34 vote(s)
Well I was thinking about how to make a real good Lightning LDrago and I considered 90RF but then I came up with this:

Lightning LDrago H145HF/S
Basically Lightning LDrago with a
H145 Track and a
HF/S Bottom
Considering how in a test I conducted L LDrago 100HF against S Pegasis 105RF and How LDrago won numerous times by either Stadium out or spin out which led me to believe LDrago had more Stamina then S Pegasis.

I haven't had the opportunity to test since I am awaiting to buy the necessary parts but I think it may work. At first when I heard of this combo I had my doubts but that I think of it, it seems like it may work. I would probably use LDrago in Multi-Hit Mode but I'm also going to test out Smash-Attack Mode.

What do you think.
(Sep. 12, 2009  12:59 AM)LDrago Wrote: Considering how in a test I conducted L LDrago 100HF against S Pegasis 105RF and How LDrago won numerous times by either Stadium out or spin out which led me to believe LDrago had more Stamina then S Pegasis.

It had more stamina because HF has more stamina than RF. Lightning doesn't inherently have more stamina than Storm.

Quote:Lightning LDrago H145HF/S

I don't think combining Lightning, which has recoil; with H145, which has even more recoil; into one Beyblade is a good idea. It may bounce itself out more times than not.

Quote:Smash-Attack Mode.

Upper Mode.
I've conducted a lot of tests with HF/S, and wasn't able to find any real use for it. I can't imagine this custom doing very well, aside from the occasional lucky KO.
I like using Lightning on a tall Track, but not H145.

I also like using HF/S to increase height, but not with H145 unfortunately ...

Why don't you test this against a proper Stamina combination, along with a Defense combination as well? Testing an Attack type vs another is not really good for anything.
Lightning is best used matching the height of the target combo. It's a different concept than Storm or Quetz wheels, but quite effective. It's main draw back is the recoil it produces, often resulting in a double KO or self KO. Normally the Double KO doesn't count, but the self KO rate is too high IMO, it's a bit dangerous to use in a Tournament due to that, which ultimately will probably leave Lightning as a second tier wheel, or at least inferior with regards to win rate to Storm and Quetz.

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-MF-Light...go-CH120RF
The combo could never work. Attack beyblades are meant to have low tracks, making the beyblade knock off taller blades easily. It wouldn't make sense putting a 14.5mm track on a beyblade that performs better on a 100- 105mm track range. But I'm not too sure how it perform with an S( Sharp) bottom, though. Good thinking anyway, dreaming big on the idea. =)
(Jan. 06, 2010  1:46 AM)Cyan Blue Wrote: The combo could never work. Attack beyblades are meant to have low tracks, making the beyblade knock off taller blades easily. It wouldn't make sense putting a 14.5mm track on a beyblade that performs better on a 100- 105mm track range. But I'm not too sure how it perform with an S( Sharp) bottom, though. Good thinking anyway, dreaming big on the idea. =)

This topic hasn't been posted in since September. And there are good Attack combos at 145 height. This is not one of them.
Even I know this and I don't own any mfbs! I think maybe 90 with hf/s might be a way better idea than h145 (i'm just guessing).
Hello , Everybody
I don't know if this is real but i heard that there is going to be a L-Drago coming soon it has a black energy Ring and gold metal i don't know if it will come out or not!
(Jul. 18, 2010  3:19 PM)SnorlaxTV Wrote: Hello , Everybody
I don't know if this is real but i heard that there is going to be a L-Drago coming soon it has a black energy Ring and gold metal i don't know if it will come out or not!
This is not the right place at all to post this ... We already know of the black Lightning L Drago, and it will not be released anymore, no, except perhaps in Hong Kong.

Use the right topics next time.
(Jul. 18, 2010  3:19 PM)SnorlaxTV Wrote: Hello , Everybody

I assume that he means the LL-Drago that hasbro will release in the "Super Vortex Batlle pack" just saying either way wrong place to post just thought i might be able to clarify Tongue_out