Libra CH120GCF (Anti-Attacker not using RF!)

What he is saying nlaze is that gcf will bee more aggressive and therefore stall longer, while cf would start to go into the middle faster, not because of low stamina, but because of low speed.
(Aug. 02, 2014  4:11 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: What he is saying nlaze is that gcf will bee more aggressive and therefore stall longer, while cf would start to go into the middle faster, not because of low stamina, but because of low speed.

It's neither one of those. The reason CF goes to the center faster is becuase GCF's tip is much wider than that of CF.
Ech, what are you talking about . . .
Cf goes to the center faster because of a speed reduction and less aggressiveness, two things gcf does have. This is CAUSED by the size difference, both are viable explanations to the actions yours is just more broad
Like i said, it's true, but you guys are not thinking about when you launch it with a string launcher, it scrapes{gears scrape} so it loses it's stamina/tornado stall, which cf does not
If you launch at an angle without a slide gcf won't scrape at the start, it just does every now and again and it is one of the cons of the part, on the other hand gcf is as stated before a wide flat and the gears give it more traction, traction and speed are very useful to anti attack, which is why rf, RSf, r2f are usually used in anti attack ( but mainly rf from what I understand
(Aug. 02, 2014  4:15 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: Ech, what are you talking about . . .
Cf goes to the center faster because of a speed reduction and less aggressiveness, two things gcf does have. This is CAUSED by the size difference, both are viable explanations to the actions yours is just more broad
Lol, there's one reason why those are caused. It's a lot more simple and much more accurate: CF is based off the WF tip which has a smaller diameter than XF, the one that's modeled after GCF.

It only scrapes of you launch it a certain way.
So it is caused by the size difference. . .
(Aug. 02, 2014  4:41 AM)Thumbnail Wrote: So it is caused by the size difference. . .

It is caused by the diameter of the tips.
Ech, you are aware that diameter is the measure of a given unit between to opposites of a circle. I'm going to say it one more time.
It is caused by a size difference
You aren't even arguing with me, we are saying the same thing; you understand this, right?
Either way does anyone have any further testings to post/request? I really like this combo, and would like to see some more combos used to test its effectiveness.
I was talking about the area around the tip I meant the tip itself:

The surface area? Ech we are saying the same thing. I understand the difference between gcf and cf, and gcf is a bigger part, therefore it is a size difference. I knew you were talking about the actual tip as well, unless you were comparing the gear on gcf to xf, which you weren't.
You said size difference... which could mean just about anything.
So you assumed I meant the size of the gear circle? Anyway are we done, like I said no reason to continue to clutter the thread, and I really should have took my statement to pm just to keep the thread clean. Ah well the world will go on right. . .