Libra

ok so here i go again i hope im not messing up by posting this new one here but i worked on my last one a bit. i want to make a combo with Libra that also uses the ED145 track and id prefer a balance type from it but if its more a defence or stamina thats fine but if one or the other id prefer the stamina since for some reason i think ED145 will work good with stamina but eh w/e.

so what i just put together is earth LibraED145B. i also tried it with a WD tip so also considering that. but seriously just want suggestions on what to do with Libra and ED145 together so if you'd like to help that'd be awesome lol (as for what parts i have. i have a bunch so just throw the part names out there because its helpful regardless of whether i have it or not because i can look for it lol)
Build me a Combo!
There was no need to create a thread for this.
if you had noticed i didn't ask in specific to build me anything. i gave what i have now what i would like as far as its type and simply asked for advice on what i could or should do with it given what i have put forth. and i find it rude simply posting that link and not even giving the effort to read my post correctly.
Your asking for advice, right? Build me a combo is not only for how to make combos, its also for giving people advice beyblade they have made to something better.

Ps. If you want a combo for a balance simply use libra ch120RF. Although this beyblade is banned.

Edit: i beaten someone!!!
Libra is also banned in WBBA too.
Yes, use the Build me a Combo! thread.
I read your first thread and Kai-V had already asked you to go to the Build me a Combo! thread. The Build me a Combo! thread has flexibility, and does not necessarily give you an exact combo, I'm sure someone there will be able to help you. But here, little to no one will.
Sorry, but this is to reduce spam in the forum.

EDITZ: Ohdamn beaten?!
Libra CH120RF is only banned in WBO organized play. (The whole Libra is.)
srry. i feel stupid. didnt notice what that thing was. i was stupid and barely read it and thought it was something against posting it somewhere else and idk where i got that from. soooo yeah sorry Pinching_eyes_2
Its cool... New member do this a lot of times, including me... Unhappy