Let it RIP!

And combos are just customized beys, correct?
correct and try not to write one word try sentences or you will get warnned
(Dec. 15, 2011  12:24 AM)BladerGirl777 Wrote: Eh... I don't know If I wanna say what exact state I am from. xP
But I haven't heard of any tournaments near me. Besides, all my friends suck at blading. They have like 0-3 beys and aren't really involved in it as I am. Unhappy But hey, I can train against them! xD
It's actually very safe here. I have posted my phone number and address before, gone over to Blader's houses and stayed the night, and traveled all down the east coast for tournaments. I've never been bothered. States are huge so it is perfectly safe.

Either way, there are many people like yourself who don't want to say where they are from and that prevents tournaments from happening. The minimum requirements for a tournament are a BB-10 Takara-Tomy Attack stadium and 8 players so you're almost there.
Let's not try making people feel bad about their choices about revealing personal information, hmm?

Welcome to the WBO. Please be sure to read the OP of every thread you post in, search for things before asking about them, and overall observe general posting mannerism, and have a nice stay.
Hazel, it's okay, I know you're fairly new so you wouldn't know too much about how to organize tournaments and explain the safeties and procedures of social gatherings via the internet to newer members who may be unaware that a majority of us have met other players face to face using this website. My case just happens to be a very extreme example so I share for her benefit.

Or maybe you just enjoy trying to make me into the bad guy by misinterpreting everything I post?
Lol another Kai fan/ fanatic! Hope you learn a lot here!

EDIT: Deikailo, Maybe an common misunderstanding? Hazel probably didn't mean it anyways I'm sure.
Lips_sealed
Come on guys, no need to bicker...
chill peoples,

off that subject

WELCOME TO TO THE WBO!!!!Smile
Welcome to the wbo!!!
(Dec. 15, 2011  2:43 AM)Hazel Wrote: Let's not try making people feel bad about their choices about revealing personal information, hmm?

Just to do some nuances, while of course it is your right not to divulge personal information at all, as Deikailo was saying, this community is really cool and simply letting people know what state you live in really does not matter, we all revealed that at one point and we are all safe. However, you should almost never go as far as posting your telephone number and other things, or at least that is totally up to you if you ever get that comfortable with the members of this community.

This website revolves around the hobby, building real-life communities and hosting tournaments, so if we are all extremely secretive about something as vague as what state we live in, hopefully you can understand, BladerGirl777, how this is really counter-productive to our cause, hah. Most states are really large anyway, so even if you say you live in Oregon, that information does not tell us much about your actual personal details.