Konnichiwa I'm Brad

Hi everyone my name is Brad and i have been a fan of beyblade since 2001 i think that's when it came out the 1st anime,I hope i see a lot of cool people on here, im really excited about MFB(Metal Fusion Beyblade)the new Bey's look awesome also christmas is soon as well so merry christmas to everyone Joyful_3.
ps Buraddo means brad and blood in japanese.
Welcome! Blood-uh I mean Brad.
(Dec. 12, 2010  1:08 AM)ILikeLyke Wrote: Welcome! Blood-uh I mean Brad.
Haha thanks heaps
Hehe hi, welcome to the WBO. Blood in japanese = chi Tongue_out_wink Buraddo would be how they'd pronounce the english word though, yeah. I laughed when I saw the thread title, the founder of this website is also named brad. Merry christmas to you too!!
(Dec. 12, 2010  6:56 AM)JT5718x Wrote: Hehe hi, welcome to the WBO. Blood in japanese = chi Tongue_out_wink Buraddo would be how they'd pronounce the english word though, yeah. I laughed when I saw the thread title, the founder of this website is also named brad. Merry christmas to you too!!
Thanks for that, i do know Chi means blood i just got a bit lazy instead of writing its the way they pronounce the english word Joyful_3 , yes i also found out about that the founder is brad so cool yay how many brad's is there here its crazy lol
ps can i have this in my sig
[Image: bradday2seal.png]
or do i need to win something to use it thanks
hey... hope u have a great time here.
(Dec. 12, 2010  11:03 PM)Pheonix1787 Wrote: hey... hope u have a great time here.
Thank you very much Joyful_3
(Dec. 12, 2010  10:23 PM)Brad(Buraddo) Wrote: ps can i have this in my sig
[Image: bradday2seal.png]
or do i need to win something to use it thanks
It is free to use.
how do u put it in ur sig??
besides that, Welcome to WBO man!!