Poll: Who do you want to win?

Ginga wins!
15.38%
Kadoya wins!
53.85%
Draw!
30.77%
Total: 100% 13 vote(s)
This is my new story. You may or may not know my previous story, BeyHub about Beyblades coming to life. Well, just to tell you, that one hasn't died completely. This story will only take up about ten chapters, so as soon as I finish 'Kadoya's Story' I'll continue BeyHub right from where I left off. Grin!

Chapter 1: The Journey Begins (Part 1 of 2)

"Do you have to?" asked a very unusually sad Ginga Hagane inside the B-Pit.
"Yes, I'm afraid I do, buddy." Masamune answered. Masamune had just announced he would be leaving for what he called a 'Training Trip'. He would leave his town to go train and make his Ray Unicorno even stronger.

"What kind of person would leave randomly for a training trip?" Ginga asked again.
"Uh, two people." Yuu started. "Masamune and Daichi from G Revolution in that episode: Runaway Daichi."

"Yeah, in a lot of ways, Im like Daichi!" Masamune stated. "Well, I'm leaving." Masamune said as he picked up his backpack and started to walk out.

"Wait," Ginga said in a slightly annoyed tone. "First, we will battle. As a little starter for your trip."

That's how Ginga and Masamune both went back to the local stadium.
"3...2...1...Go Shoot!" They chanted.
"Horn Gattyakki!" Masamune shouted as he launched his Ray Unicorno. But he didn't launch it normally, he jumped in the air and aimed his beyblade where he anticipated Ginga's would be.

His bey sliced through the air and landed right on top of Galaxy Pegasis. Because of the plastic centre of his Coat Sharp bottom, he could stay on it. It was the perfect Gattyakki.

"Wow!" Madoka exclaimed as she fed the data into her computer.
"The power of Masamune's launch managed to land Unicorno on top of Pegasis. Very clever. Plus, Pegasis has already lost 50% of spin time!"

"Alright Pegasis, now!" Ginga shouted. "Go! Ultimate Spin Technique!" Suddenly, his beyblade spun around Unicorno so close to it that it made damage. Soon it was close enough to really damage the beyblade. "Aaah!" Masamune exclaimed. Was it too late for him to win?

Find out in Part 2!
Awesome, it's just: the kid who owns Ray Unicorno is named Masamune. Kadoya is his last name Smile
not bad i like it i would like to see part two!
awesome new stry!!
(Feb. 03, 2011  9:31 PM)RinAK212 Wrote: Awesome, it's just: the kid who owns Ray Unicorno is named Masamune. Kadoya is his last name Smile

Are you sure? Im pretty sure it's Kadoya Masamune, not Masamune Kadoya.
Okay, guys. Part 2 is coming up soon. Just one, thing. The results for the poll so far are 2 for Ginga to win, 1 for Kadoya to win, and 2 for the draw. I'll just choose between a draw and Ginga winning!

I shall accept these results. Any more results will not be counted.
(Feb. 04, 2011  10:42 PM)Kadoya Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  9:31 PM)RinAK212 Wrote: Awesome, it's just: the kid who owns Ray Unicorno is named Masamune. Kadoya is his last name Smile

Are you sure? Im pretty sure it's Kadoya Masamune, not Masamune Kadoya.
Okay, guys. Part 2 is coming up soon. Just one, thing. The results for the poll so far are 2 for Ginga to win, 1 for Kadoya to win, and 2 for the draw. I'll just choose between a draw and Ginga winning!

I shall accept these results. Any more results will not be counted.

In japanese, the last name is stated before the first name. Plus, Masamune is a japanese male first name.
Okay, so I'll edit the whole part 1 and change kadoya to masamune.
Part 2 is all ready, so after I edit part 1 it'll be there.
0_0
This is an amazing story! voted for Kadoya to win.
i picked masamune because he is one of the best
Alright guys, Part 2 coming up real soon. Oh, and because of the overwelming 'Kadoya Wins' response I shall make it so Masamune wins. But more is in store for our little friend on his training trip....Grin

I like to write this story because I like making the second main-characters a main protagonist. Cool, huh?
Story Is Quite Good
Chapter 1: Journey Begins!
(Part 2 of 2)

There was a mega explosion. Was it Masamune who won, or Ginga? There was a giant cloud of dark smoke covering the stadium. Out of the smoke, something small - about the size of a beyblade - rocketed right out of the stadium and upwards. Then another similair sized object flew out sideways.

There was a clink of metal, and to Ginga's sadness, it was Galaxy Pegasis that flew out sideways. So he was out.

Masamune beared his teeth. That meant that Unicorno was in the air, but the question is: Was it still spinning?
The bey came back down to the ground and hit the stadium floor. There was a moment of hesitation before Masamune cheered for his Unicorno was just - just barely - spinning.

"Yeah!" chanted Masamune.
"I can't believe you won." Ginga sighed.
"Me neither." Masamune replied. "Well, I better be leaving. Masamune slung his pack over his right shoulder and bolted down the road.

He was halfway down the road when he realised there were about twenty people behind him.

"Good Luck, Masamune!" chanted the crowd. Masamune soon realised everybody he knew from the town was there spurring him on to his training trip. Ginga, Kenta, Yuu, Tsubasa, Benkei, Kyouya, Hyouma, Teru, Ryuutaro, Tobio, Sora, Tetsuya, Hikaru, Ryo Hagane and so on.

Masamune reached into his coat pocket and clutched his Ray Unicorno and thrust his arm high into the air showing it off. In reply, the crowd did the same, Pegasis, Saggitario, Libra, Aquila, Bull, Leone, Aries, Virgo, Pisces, Capricorn, Cyber, Cancer and so on.

It was the start of his epic journey. Little did Masamune know, he was in for an amazing experience like never before.

Watch out for the next chapter: Chapter 2: Unicorno vs Unicorno!