Just recently discovered what seems to be brilliant

I have just recently discovered beyblade, having been engrossed in other mediums for a long time. (Mostly pokemon, Wow and Linux) I heard about it from the new 3ds game and then did a bunch of research about what it was and how it works and it just feels like something I have to be a part of.
Short story shorter, I found this forum and after lurking for a while I decided to formally join. I should be getting my first few beys in a couple days and I probably will just play with a few friends, but even alone, it seems really fun with so much strategy and customization with physics and momentum.
Yep, you explained exactly why I love beyblade Smile. Welcome! I know you'll love these forums.

Where do you live? There might be events held by the WBO I'm your area!
Hey and welcome
I love in the suburbs of socali, would be fun to play with you all. Smile
Hey! I also just joined a month ago, and welcome!
If you need any help with good combos for beyblade, pm me or go to the thread Build Me a Combo!
Welcome to the WBO! have FUN!Grin
Make sure to read the rules in the message Kai-V sent you!Smile
(Nov. 04, 2013  6:32 AM)Molts Wrote: I love in the suburbs of socali, would be fun to play with you all. Smile

You live in SoCal? Add you location on the map, youll get PM's about tournaments in the area.

Where specifically if you don't mind, Close to Los Angeles?
(Nov. 03, 2013  10:26 PM)Molts Wrote: I have just recently discovered beyblade, having been engrossed in other mediums for a long time. (Mostly pokemon, Wow and Linux) I heard about it from the new 3ds game and then did a bunch of research about what it was and how it works and it just feels like something I have to be a part of.
Short story shorter, I found this forum and after lurking for a while I decided to formally join. I should be getting my first few beys in a couple days and I probably will just play with a few friends, but even alone, it seems really fun with so much strategy and customization with physics and momentum.
You seem pretty cool, read the rules and post responsibly.
(Sorry to advertise, but maybe check out our intro to the WBO podcast episode)