Janstarblast made me join

Hi, I am Janstarblast's friend!

I was really not intersted in beyblade but he made me join the site. Now I am using his PC to log in and he's directing me to make this thread!
He made me his referral and for that he called me to his place. I couldn't use his PC to make the account so I used my phone to do so. But now I can log in through his PC to make this thread(its better to type on real keyboard than on touchscreen).

I like Pokemon more.
I will not me visiting this site much.
welcome here!!Smile
Great job Jan!Wink
Why great job? I joined, Jan didn't do anything! He just irritated me and made me join. Angry
Welcome.
Hope you enjoy your stay(I guess)
And have fun

~Vocal
Haha...dont be irratated..its an awsome forum!
Even if u dont like beyblade u can talk about other things which u like
Uh, come on man! You'll love this site! Its not bad at all... :\

Welcome(?)

Aaand, sorry for irritating you, haha!
You could've waited for me to come(I'd gone to another room to get my Bey Collection for showing it to Macky) before posting about that publicly...
(Dec. 28, 2012  4:28 PM)nik1392 Wrote: Haha...dont be irratated..its an awsome forum!
Even if u dont like beyblade u can talk about other things which u like
Yeah, like I use it to talk about anime more than beyblade XD
Anyway, welcome.
lol, i think i already like this kid. Tongue_out_wink its alright if ya dont like beyblade that much, this forum's still enjoyable all the same. ..i think there is a pokemon thread somewhere in here, though... anyway, welcome and even though ya be here much, have fun but watch wut u do.
Well I guess, Welcome to the Wbo?