Is it worth flying to Orlando to participate in the world cup?

This would be my first world cup so idk.
Ngl it’s not worth it. Flying all the way to Florida from wherever you live just for a Beyblade Tournament is a waste of money. Now if you were going to visit, see people, go to Disney World then sure, arrange it to be during World Cup but just for Beyblade World Cup is a lot of unneeded wasted money driving is something else but like just flying there for one Beyblade tournament isn’t with it. This is my opinion though so if you want to go through with it I could care less honestly but as far as I see on your Account your unable to be able to enter the tournament for free and play I’m pretty sure you’d have to buy an 100$ (or around that) ticket which is an extra uneeded cost but you do you buddy. If you want to go paying that much that’s just your choice ig
(May. 01, 2023  11:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ngl it’s not worth it. Flying all the way to Florida from wherever you live just for a Beyblade Tournament is a waste of money. Now if you were going to visit, see people, go to Disney World then sure, arrange it to be during World Cup but just for Beyblade World Cup is a lot of unneeded wasted money driving is something else but like just flying there for one Beyblade tournament isn’t with it. This is my opinion though so if you want to go through with it I could care less honestly but as far as I see on your Account your unable to be able to enter the tournament for free and play I’m pretty sure you’d have to buy an 100$ (or around that) ticket which is an extra uneeded cost but you do you buddy. If you want to go paying that much that’s just your choice ig

To be fair, its a 3 day event(or 2 if you didn't win a regional), so its not like you'll just be there for a few hours and leave the next day.
(May. 02, 2023  2:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(May. 01, 2023  11:45 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Ngl it’s not worth it. Flying all the way to Florida from wherever you live just for a Beyblade Tournament is a waste of money. Now if you were going to visit, see people, go to Disney World then sure, arrange it to be during World Cup but just for Beyblade World Cup is a lot of unneeded wasted money driving is something else but like just flying there for one Beyblade tournament isn’t with it. This is my opinion though so if you want to go through with it I could care less honestly but as far as I see on your Account your unable to be able to enter the tournament for free and play I’m pretty sure you’d have to buy an 100$ (or around that) ticket which is an extra uneeded cost but you do you buddy. If you want to go paying that much that’s just your choice ig

To be fair, its a 3 day event(or 2 if you didn't win a regional), so its not like you'll just be there for a few hours and leave the next day.

My point still stands though. Beyblade is not worth almost a thousand dollars to fly across the world for. It’s really not a good way to spend your money and if you want to go I recommend you just plan to visit other places to make your visit worth while. Going just for Beyblade is not worth the money and expenses. It’s called managing your money correctly. A trip like that would be a major hit to your savings and just for a few Beyblade Tournaments? I like Beyblade as much as the next guy I’m just thinking realistically.
(May. 03, 2023  1:31 AM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(May. 02, 2023  2:18 PM)RalfBalf Wrote: To be fair, its a 3 day event(or 2 if you didn't win a regional), so its not like you'll just be there for a few hours and leave the next day.

My point still stands though. Beyblade is not worth almost a thousand dollars to fly across the world for. It’s really not a good way to spend your money and if you want to go I recommend you just plan to visit other places to make your visit worth while. Going just for Beyblade is not worth the money and expenses. It’s called managing your money correctly. A trip like that would be a major hit to your savings and just for a few Beyblade Tournaments? I like Beyblade as much as the next guy I’m just thinking realistically.

I guess in his situation where he lives in England, yeah, it’d be a poor financial decision to spend near 1k on a plane ticket alone just for a beyblade tournament. But for someone who lives in the country, it’s justifiable since you’re spending at least $300 max for both the plane ticket and a bwc ticket.