Introduction

Hey! Well, first off I'm gonna say that I am a "true" blader, I've played with beyblades since they first came out, and I earned the title" King of the Block" (not to boast/brag or anything) and now to see that they are comming back? Its like a big WOW for me and not too long ago, I went out to Wal-Mart / Toys R' Us to go see if they were out. I did, and so I picked up a Storm Pegasus, Grip Launcher, and Thunder Whip Stadium! I've been practicing all my shots and learning new ones etc. But without further ado, here we go!

Name: Gerald

Hobbies: Beyblading, Yu-Gi-Oh, Video Games, Building Computers

Facebook: Yes (If you have, send me a friend invite w/ a message saying that you are from the WBO please :] )

Other than that, I hope to see you guys at the local tournaments that I hope we have in the U.S!

Thanks
Wing_Zero
Welcome to the WBO, Wing-Zero

That's good you picked up Storm Pegasis and the Launcher Grip, but Thunder Whip Stadium is unbalanced...

Enjoy here!
Welcome to the WBO!!!!!!
Thanks! Yea, I'm gonna go shopping for more around 3:00 something, for more Blades, any ideas anyone?
try to find a beyblade with a 100 track because that would be useful for storm pegasis and keep its rubber flat
Cool, I got Storm Aquario yesterday for the Spin Track 100, and my sister brought a Dark Wolf, Aquario is niiice but I'm using the 105 from Pegasus on it, is that ok?
Then, what about Dark Wolf's Customization? I know im leading off my intro, but ill move it to another section after this reply...Thanks.
(Jul. 24, 2010  12:42 PM)Wing_Zero Wrote: Then, what about Dark Wolf's Customization? I know im leading off my intro, but ill move it to another section after this reply...Thanks.
Reading the Dark Wolf DF145FS article might help improve your understanding on the Beyblade.

Also, if you would want members of the WBO to help you build a combo, you can use the "Build me a combo!" thread by listing out the Beyblades you own (it would be better to list the Beys in their full name, eg. Storm Pegasis 105RF, Dark Wolf DF145FS, etc).
Nope, I live in USA