Intro to ME!!!

I am a 10 year old boy in Baltimore Maryland, US and i have basically started dedicating my life to beyblade metal fusion and metal fight and any other beyblade series about last November. There was a time when my Friend Desean Hunter(probably has a WBO account too) brought a Rock Leone to school. my other friend Jose Brought a storm Pegasus. At reccess they sat there and battles the whole time... i sat there and thought they were really dumb. the next day i thought about beyblades a little more and decided i should get one. so that night me and my mom went to walgreens... and there it was... the toys... so i looked and looked and looked and they really did have a huge selection of Beys and i saw a Lightning L-Drago and passed it but i thought to myself i know that bey was meant for me... so i got it and i ripped on the kitchen floor a million times... and the next day Jose was telling me about the show and how Pegasus was L-Drago's enemy so me and jose basically had a rivalry because he had a pegasus... and thats how my journey started. nowaday i have many beyblades and my favorite bey is still Lightning L-Drago and i already ordered that japenese Meteo L-Drago and The Japanese L-Drago Destroy... Hope you liked my LOOOONNNGGG story Stupid
Woooow. That is a nice story. Nice to meet you. I`m new too. About 2 seconds old on this site. ;p
Welcome to WBO!

*Hands out welcome cookies*
xD What happend to your fancy banner?

Btw sorry bout tge other day, it was a joke U didn't mean it ike that, please forgive me.
Welcome to the WBO
Welcome to the WBO!!! I also like lightning l drago but there was no more stock so I bought a burn pheonix.
Wow and welcome
that was a longgggggggggggg story ma eyes are already tired