Infinity Libra GB145S Article Attempt

Note: Infinity Libra is obtainible when you get 20,000 Beypoints

Face: Libra
The Face on this Beyblade depicts Libra, the seventh astrological sign in the Zodiac.

Clear Wheel: Libra
The release of Infinity Libra's Clear Wheel is in a Transparent Greenish Yellow Color with some blue on the Clear Wheel.

Metal Wheel: Infinity
The metal wheel, Infinity is released with Infinity Libra, It's like a duplicate of the Libra wheel from the MFB system, Its released blue with Yellow bits. (I Need Some Help On This Part)

Track: Gravity Bowl 145
GB145 is a wide, round Track featuring two free moving metal balls. These balls move toward the outside of the Track while spinning, causing additional spin retaining force, similar to Draciel Metal Ball Defenser's Metal Ball Base from the plastic generation. Weighing in at 4.5 grams, GB145 is currently the second heaviest Track available, and as such is extremely useful in Defense customizations. However, because it lacks energy-absorbing free spinning wings, it is not as effective as C145 against low attackers such as Quetzalcoatl 90RF.

Where GB145 does shine is when it is utilized in Defense customizations against high CH120-based Attackers, such as MF Lightning L Drago CH120RF. These types of Attackers do not aim to hit the Track, and thus the free spinning wings of C145 are not necessary, and you instead get a significant increase in the overall weight of the customization.

Bottom: Sharp
The Sharp Bottom offers very little movement and as such gives no attack potential. The pointed tip allows for very little friction between the Bottom and the stadium surface, which helps prevent the loss of spin velocity. However, due to the fine nature of the tip, the Bottom is easily knocked off balance, and hence is outclassed by superior alternatives such as WD, D or SD.
I don't think it is time to draft this bey, it hasn't been tested enought :\
The metal wheel section is very strange. you used wierd and confusing wording.

it is clear that you wrote this as you thought it. it doesnt flow like a normal draft. it flows on how the brain thinks.(thought process) make sure next time to plan out what you are going to write, and then check it after you are done
Infinity Libra can be gotten in Japan for 20 000 points on the BeyPoint Card.

You capitalised some unimportant words.

Your syntax is weird.
Just copy the GB145 and S sections from other articles instead of doing new ones.
(Nov. 15, 2010  8:53 AM)megablader2 Wrote: Just copy the GB145 and S sections from other articles instead of doing new ones.

He did?
Yeah he copied the S and the GB145 articles from the BeyWiki.
Is there anything wrong with copying? I though you should for consistency between different articles talking about the same part.
I don't think we should write anything about a bey we haven't tested.
This text isn't even superficial, it says almost nothing except for C&P GB145 and S.
Not to deal you some hits, Pepsi, its just that someone should test this first and give feedback on how these parts work.
Syntax// derp.
no, the copying in this specific situation was a good thing.

however like i said before, this was written in an almost "stream of conscienceness" style, which is useful in creative writting, but clearly not in a wiki. also, as aid before, lets wait until more testing is done
Oh okay hadn't noticed that you already did that. The only bit that really needs expanding is the wheel and you'll probably have to wait for more testing for that.
You Know, We Shouldnt Post A Wiki About A Beyblade That Is Not Tested
I thought infinity libra came with bs?
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:25 AM)Yu Tendou Wrote: You Know, We Shouldnt Post A Wiki About A Beyblade That Is Not Tested

And Capitalize Every Word, Because That Makes Sense.
(Nov. 17, 2010  12:32 AM)Dan Wrote: And Capitalize Every Word, Because That Makes Sense.
How does that make sense?
@Yu Tenou do you know what sarcasm is?
He's capitalised pretty much every word that's a thing or a type of part is what he meant... Also Ra no it comes with S not BS.