[Illinois, USA] Tournament Interest #2

As long as it's not a thick layer (not sure if that's even possible, haha), it should be fine.
Edit: Just gonna put this here, so it's not lost on the last page.
Alright guys, I'm trying to gather interest for another tournament that I will host.
It will most likely be sometime during the end of May/beginning of June. As for the format, I was leaning towards Limited. Of course, if the majority of possible participants want otherwise, it could be changed. So if anyone can make it, please say when.
The location would be the same as usual, 7700 Lee St. in Niles.
School end for me next week so i should be pretty open after that, aside from a vacation, but I have to check when that is.
So now with the announcement of beydays, it would be awesome if we could try to organise a tournament for this weekend. I know it's short notice and we probably won't be able to get it put together in time, but would anybody be able to attend a tournament on May 24th or 25th?
(May. 20, 2014  1:10 PM)Dual Wrote: So now with the announcement of beydays, it would be awesome if we could try to organise a tournament for this weekend. I know it's short notice and we probably won't be able to get it put together in time, but would anybody be able to attend a tournament on May 24th or 25th?

Does it have to be in May? and yes, Dual, that is short notice. XD My friend and I are not able to make it either of those dates. Edit: Possibly July 5th?
Well Beydays is the 24th and 25th, so it was worth a shot. I was thinking more in June, but whenever is best for everyone.
(May. 20, 2014  6:54 PM)Dual Wrote: Well Beydays is the 24th and 25th, so it was worth a shot. I was thinking more in June, but whenever is best for everyone.

Do you think July 5th would be too busy or too much traffic? Like because of the 4th? Or no?
Hm, it may cause problems, due to people being tired and traffic.
(May. 20, 2014  10:33 PM)Dual Wrote: Hm, it may cause problems, due to people being tired and traffic.

Could we do late July maybe?
Guess who's back (it's me) late July sounds good
I'll be in Poland late July.
You guys have two new young Members called Pascal and Frankie who purchased Blader Passports in Toronto this weekend, so I suspect that if they get notified, they will really want to go to future tournaments in Illinois soon. They come from Chicago.
Cool, thanks for the info Kai-V!

Right now anytime during June seems good for me.
Ok then, God forbid how about early August?
(May. 27, 2014  12:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: You guys have two new young Members called Pascal and Frankie who purchased Blader Passports in Toronto this weekend, so I suspect that if they get notified, they will really want to go to future tournaments in Illinois soon. They come from Chicago.

They are very much wanting to battle again. I spoke with their mother over Twitter the other day. They had an amazing time at Anime North. I maybe going up to Chicago in a couple months to host for them.
(Jun. 04, 2014  3:01 AM)xShArKDiVeRx Wrote: Ok then, God forbid how about early August?
I'll be in Poland July 13th-August 13th. I also have drivers ed and rugby over the summer, so it'd have to be before I leave or after I get back, and usually on a weekend. Unless someone else wants to host.
Just so you guys know, it's likely I'll be in Chicago again sometime this summer. Probably late July or August.
(Jun. 05, 2014  2:46 AM)Kei Wrote: Just so you guys know, it's likely I'll be in Chicago again sometime this summer. Probably late July or August.

Dude let me know in advance and I might be able to meet up.
I'm pretty free this summer, except for right now, as I am in California.
We really need to get this bey spinning and set a date people. Please post your availability completely so we can organize something. Really getting tired of beating around the bush... I am available Mondays, Wednesdays, Fridays, most Saturdays and Sunday afternoons through July 1st-July 12th, July 20th-July 31st; in August 1st-August 20th as far as I know.
I have drivers ed Monday-Thursday for four weeks, so until July 13th, I'm free Friday-Sunday.
Sorry for the double post, but we really should start planning a tournament. How about Saturday or Sunday, the 28th or 29th?
(Jun. 14, 2014  10:23 PM)Du@l Wrote: Sorry for the double post, but we really should start planning a tournament. How about Saturday or Sunday, the 28th or 29th?

I'd be able to do the Sunday 29th, I'll be out of town on the 28th.
Ok, can anybody else do the 29th?
Also, sharkdiver, do you know anyone else who could come?
(Jun. 15, 2014  12:14 AM)Du@l Wrote: Ok, can anybody else do the 29th?

Everybody please answer about the 29th! Yes I know my friend, blindedpanda can come with me. Smile It's a good date.

(Jun. 15, 2014  12:14 AM)Du@l Wrote: Ok, can anybody else do the 29th?

Also, what time would we be looking at? Because we need time to drive from Bloomington to Niles, also I have church in the morning so I wouldn't be able to start driving until the afternoon.
I might be able to come. I should be able to know about a week before or so.