Illegal Beyblade Modifications Discussion

*upside down Savior Valkyrie intensifies*
I swear that you can use a Phantom 4D wheel on the bottom of Yard and 0 in Beyblade Burst. I also remember it only worked with Forneus... I also made "Lemon Cookie" Forneus when I combined a yellow Cross frame and a black Flow frame on 0 and Yard. Made it almost unburstable and pretty thick. Y'know, Yard is stupid fun to mess with. It might work with any 4D wheel except VariAres. I'm sure that's how they made Belial's gears.
(Mar. 20, 2023  9:30 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Do beys actually have to have a certain weight before being counted as illegal? cuz Im wondering if I could just take the normal bearing off and put a heavier one on meaning it battle it could damage the other bey badly.

while there isnt a legal weight limit from what I know, replacing a bearing would be illegal because of part modification
(Mar. 23, 2023  5:14 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2023  9:30 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Do beys actually have to have a certain weight before being counted as illegal? cuz Im wondering if I could just take the normal bearing off and put a heavier one on meaning it battle it could damage the other bey badly.

while there isnt a legal weight limit from what I know, replacing a bearing would be illegal because of part modification
oh ok lke in bey rules?
Would replacing the energy layer with a heavier self made one be illegal modification?
(Apr. 26, 2023  3:44 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: Would replacing the energy layer with a heavier self made one be illegal modification?

Since it is custom, yes.
you can take the bottom of a light launcher (from burst) and place it on the 7 disc, akin to a disc frame, and place 2D-D on the bottom of that.
Last updated: Monday, October 9th, 2023

*Update Edit: The main focus of the video linked in this comment has to do with the V Gear from Beyblade Burst being able to be friction fitted right side up onto the Flat Bit from Beyblade X.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwNDP3yiTHM

Not sure if it's been brought up anywhere else on the WBO, but according to this video, which was originally uploaded on Tuesday July 25th, 2023, the V Gear from Beyblade Burst can be friction fitted right side up onto the Flat Bit from Beyblade X, but the friction fit is not very secure.

P.S. (Postscript) I know this is irrelevant, but for anyone wondering what the outro music is in the video linked above, it's "Entropy" by Distrion and Alex Skrindo". I don't know about what the background music pieces are though.
To me its kinda stupid how custom modifications is made illegal. I mean there be a whole tournament of just custom beys
(Sep. 06, 2023  1:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: To me its kinda stupid how custom modifications is made illegal. I mean there be a whole tournament of just custom beys

Customs and illegal modifications are completely separate things.
(Sep. 06, 2023  3:00 PM)RalfBalf Wrote:
(Sep. 06, 2023  1:38 PM)GodzillaFan101 Wrote: To me its kinda stupid how custom modifications is made illegal. I mean there be a whole tournament of just custom beys

Customs and illegal modifications are completely separate things.

really? I was informed months ago that a custom mod is an illegal one
Im hoping I dont come across any
Can they he assembled?
1. Diablo ring + hell+r145
2. Flame + phantom ring (stamina mode) + s130
3. Diablo ring+ meteo+ ldd+ r145
Since the Gatling Blade is raised compared to most of the Dynamite Battle and Burst Ultimate Blades I was wondering if it would be possible to use Paradox in Upper/Defense Mode with the Gatling Blade in High Mode even if there's a friction fit.

If there is at least one post anywhere on the internet besides here (ex. Imgur, Reddit, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) showing off the compatibility test via image(s), GIF(s), or video(s), let me know. If you can't find a result, reply with images(s), GIF(s), or video(s) of your testing here if you have at least one of each part mentioned above in your possession.