If you could change or add one thing to the WBO ...

I was thinking that it might be wise to split the MFB on Beyblade Parts list into Pre-HWS and HWS.
(Feb. 24, 2010  8:31 PM)remi vc Wrote: everyone show hi's blade ??

Uhh... wha!?
(Feb. 24, 2010  9:03 PM)Benkei Wrote: I was thinking that it might be wise to split the MFB on Beyblade Parts list into Pre-HWS and HWS.

I was about to do this a few days ago actually (using the terms; Metal System and Hybrid System) but I wasn't totally sure on the format. If we kept the 'METAL FIGHT BEYBLADE' heading, then it would make sense to put 'PLASTICS' before all the plastic beyblade systems, and then use that same format for 'HEAVY METAL SYSTEM'...
That would make a lot of sense, and would be a good idea.
I think it works well, at least a lot better than before. It was getting a bit cluttered.
(Feb. 24, 2010  10:46 PM)Aqua Wrote: Updated: http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...Parts_List

I'm not sure if this works though :\

Renamed the sections "4-LAYER SERIES (Pre-HWS)" and "5-LAYER SERIES (Hybrid Wheel System)". Makes more sense that way, imo. The terms "Metal System" and "Hybrid System" are never used.
(Feb. 26, 2010  12:29 AM)Kei Wrote: Renamed the sections "4-LAYER SERIES (Pre-HWS)" and "5-LAYER SERIES (Hybrid Wheel System)". Makes more sense that way, imo. The terms "Metal System" and "Hybrid System" are never used.
That is their actual name though. It is technically wrong to always refer to it as "Pre-HWS" ... Metal System and Hybrid Wheel System.
(Feb. 26, 2010  1:13 AM)Kai-V Wrote: That is their actual name though. It is technically wrong to always refer to it as "Pre-HWS" ... Metal System and Hybrid Wheel System.

Seriously? I've never heard anybody say simply, "Metal System" or "Hybrid System" ...
(Feb. 26, 2010  3:28 AM)Kei Wrote: Seriously? I've never heard anybody say simply, "Metal System" or "Hybrid System" ...
I have been ever since I finally saw how they were called on the CoroCoro poster, hah. Before that, they had not given the first system a name, but now they have.

However, it should be Hybrid Wheel System, not Hybrid System. They probably wrote "Hybrid" to abbreviate; I doubt the other is "Metal Wheel System" though. Or, perhaps it is Metal Wheel System, but it surely is not "pre-HWS".
(Feb. 26, 2010  3:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote: I have been ever since I finally saw how they were called on the CoroCoro poster, hah. Before that, they had not given the first system a name, but now they have.

However, it should be Hybrid Wheel System, not Hybrid System. They probably wrote "Hybrid" to abbreviate; I doubt the other is "Metal Wheel System" though. Or, perhaps it is Metal Wheel System, but it surely is not "pre-HWS".

"Metal Wheel System" keeps things consistent with "Hybrid Wheel System" of course, so I say we go with that.
Have A Muti Quote Button! Some Times I Need To Quote Other Things!
I always just add the codes manually, but we could look into that if absolutely necessary ...
(Mar. 15, 2010  11:28 PM)Blading BenX Wrote: Have A Muti Quote Button! Some Times I Need To Quote Other Things!

[Image: postbit_multiquote.gif]
... There is that as well ... I knew it was odd we had none ...
(Mar. 15, 2010  11:45 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: add 10char rule.

no
it would be good to have a delete your thread button on a thread you made, in closed threads or otherwise
(Feb. 24, 2010  1:39 AM)Kai-V Wrote: This should really encourage you to think and do a lot more before posting a question, rather than complaining that you cannot use the Delete button ... This will make your posts better.

also it's not surprising the only people who want this function are people who put their foot in their mouths more often than not.
(Mar. 16, 2010  10:41 PM)♥ Wrote: also it's not surprising the only people who want this function are people who put their foot in their mouths more often than not.

some people know why i would like a delete thread button
not for the reason i put my foot in my mouth a lot, which i admit,
but i feel like members on here put their foot in their mouths more because they are under pressure, and scared about being mocked or humiliated on the website when they just want some help about a spinning top toy, i mean there is practically no non-MOD that has not been humiliated on here by a MOD
but the reason i want a delete thread button, is because some threads become out of hand, and do not even deserve to be archived into closed threads
Why not? Pretty much all of the archived threads have useful information in, or at least demonstrate what not to post.

Quote:i mean there is practically no non-MOD that has not been humiliated on here by a MOD

This is also quite frankly ridiculous.
(Mar. 16, 2010  10:53 PM)♥ Wrote: Why not? Pretty much all of the archived threads have useful information in, or at least demonstrate what not to post.

This is also quite frankly ridiculous.

i may have exaggerated this part, but it does have a line of truth, MODS are often humiliating members and that cannot be denied
(Mar. 16, 2010  10:57 PM)Potato Wrote: i may have exaggerated this part, but it does have a line of truth, MODS are often humiliating members and that cannot be denied

I think you might be confusing "humiliating" with "enforcing the rules".
Sometimes there are things that, as a being gifted with reflexion, you should know not to do on a message board. And also as one who read the rules ... "Humiliating", I do not know.