Ice_Blader

Hi. I am Ice_Blader. I am a boy.My favorite character is Tala. I love all Wolborg Blades. I also like other Magnas. I do like bakugan.
Um I know "Lady" as Draciel. Um I am signed up for:
my.bakugan.com = Ice_Blader
twitter.com = Zninja98
Nitto 1320 Legends = Ice_Blader
photoshop.com = Zninja98

So yeah thats me. Well HI!!!!!!!
Attached Files

.gif   ThermalPisces_Spin.gif (Size: 147.9 KB / Downloads: 90)
PM from Ice_Blader

Ice_Blader Wrote:Lady says your mean. So leave him and me alone.

we're off to a good start
People dramatize way too much ... There is not necessarily offence everywhere, and I think Brad's comment to Lady was not unjustified ... There is no reason to assume personalities because of that and no huge issue should be made out of this ...

Lady is a boy ... That is less obvious than 'Kai-V' ...
(Nov. 03, 2009  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: People dramatize way too much ... There is not necessarily offence everywhere, and I think Brad's comment to Lady was not unjustified ... There is no reason to assume personalities because of that and no huge issue should be made out of this ...

True, true. My bad totally. Sorries. i make bad first impressions and bad assumptions.. sorries again ^^; For some reason I now feel like putting "It's a trap!" in my signature..
(Nov. 03, 2009  3:21 AM)Kai-V Wrote: People dramatize way too much ... There is not necessarily offence everywhere, and I think Brad's comment to Lady was not unjustified ... There is no reason to assume personalities because of that and no huge issue should be made out of this ...

I feel like the little toddler in the middle.

Ps. I resized my signiture
Welcome! Glad you found us.