IM BACK

Maybe some of you will remember me, maybe you won't.

I used to own www.beybladex.net and used the alias BBX_Kai.

I remember Kei (Sold the dude my beys), Kai-V and BeyBrad (I used to affiliate with OtC). Not sure of anyone else from around that time in the good old days Smile

Let me know if I missed anyone else from that time.

Wanna know how I found this place again? Using http://web.archive.org to remember how the old bey sites used to look like!
I was on OtC but only posted about once. It's great to have you here!
Welcome!
I don't think I'll be staying, it was just fun to see some of the older guys.

This used to be my old site:

http://web.archive.org/web/2005020318412...p?id=1main

Can you believe it's been 5 years.. time flies.

Thanks for the welcomes!
Thats pretty cool, I totally remember this site. I wasn't super active on otc, but my handle was Rei_13.

Why do you say you don't plan to stay? Too old for spinning tops, or too busy for forums? Tongue_out
I think you missed the whole Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Metal Fusion appearance ...
(Apr. 22, 2010  4:05 PM)Minion Wrote: Thats pretty cool, I totally remember this site. I wasn't super active on otc, but my handle was Rei_13.

Why do you say you don't plan to stay? Too old for spinning tops, or too busy for forums? Tongue_out

You remember my website? I'm not sure I remember you but then again, there were a lot of people on OtC.

Yeah, I'm too old for spinning tops. Those times are behind me I'm at university now.

(Apr. 22, 2010  4:09 PM)Kai-V Wrote: I think you missed the whole Metal Fight Beyblade and Beyblade Metal Fusion appearance ...

I think I did.. did I miss anything special?

I still remember you from OtC and I think you were on that Damashii (I think...) website.. can't remember his name but he lived in Japan and had the best resource for beyblade information. You've been at this for ages huh. Still enjoying beyblade as much as your first did or do you just mod these boards?
Quote:Yeah, I'm too old for spinning tops. Those times are behind me I'm at university now.

haha what kind of nonsense is this?
(Apr. 22, 2010  4:57 PM)Mystikal Wrote: I think I did.. did I miss anything special?

I still remember you from OtC and I think you were on that Damashii (I think...) website.. can't remember his name but he lived in Japan and had the best resource for beyblade information. You've been at this for ages huh. Still enjoying beyblade as much as your first did or do you just mod these boards?
Just the return of Beyblade after four or five years, and the fact that Hasbro will release the new series worldwide soon, hah.
http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/...t_Beyblade

Yes, I was on Beyblade Damashii, and Beholder banned me once with the fanart drama even though I was actually helping the situation on other forums ...

Hm, I would say I am really more into the hobby than I used to be. It is not difficult though considering how not too interested in spinning tops I was before ... I keep saying it, but I have liked Beyblade more since I discovered its physics.

And apparently I enjoy terrorizing kids on a Beyblade forum by giving unfair warnings to everybody and banning people instantly, so I suppose I have a reputation to maintain also, hah.
Welcome and seriously, your never to old to play Beyblade, in fact, most of us here are in our high teens or older, me being the older class now and yet still young in a way. Joyful_3
Looks like an oldfag reunion, haha. Us newbs don't have history.
Welcome, dude. I hope you stay.
Welcome back! Even though I have NO idea who you are. LOL
(Apr. 22, 2010  4:57 PM)Mystikal Wrote: Yeah, I'm too old for spinning tops. Those times are behind me I'm at university now.

haha man I thought the same thing like a week ago. Since it's exam period now I was looking for ways to procrastinate and I somehow stubbled across beyblade. I am reliving my childhood now lol its great. Welcome back!
Haha, welcome back! I never thought I would see you around again!

You really should stay for a bit and check out the new series, even if it is just to look at our articles on Beywiki or videos on BeyChannel. Wink
(Apr. 22, 2010  5:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
Quote:Yeah, I'm too old for spinning tops. Those times are behind me I'm at university now.

Sorry, fun-pass expired
TOO OLD FOR FUN
LOL you're never too old for that!! Haha. I loved browsing your Beyblade site back in the day. ^^ Welcome back!
Hey bro, I'm back for a little bit too lol. 'sup? Will probably next talk to you on MSN or something haha.
(Apr. 23, 2010  5:25 AM)Minion Wrote:
(Apr. 22, 2010  5:02 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Sorry, fun-pass expired
TOO OLD FOR FUN

want a fake fun-pass? i know a guy
lol brad
wecome back even though i dnt know who the f u are
anyway my dad plays bakugan and hes 43 FUN PASSES NEVER EXPIRE
Why the carp has the title not been edited?
Welcome back to the community, but that was not the greatest way to start.
(Apr. 22, 2010  5:17 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Welcome and seriously, your never to old to play Beyblade, in fact, most of us here are in our high teens or older, me being the older class now and yet still young in a way. Joyful_3

Haha As long as you still enjoy it then all is good, however, I don't think I will be going back to it Smile

(Apr. 23, 2010  5:12 AM)Kei Wrote: Haha, welcome back! I never thought I would see you around again!

You really should stay for a bit and check out the new series, even if it is just to look at our articles on Beywiki or videos on BeyChannel. Wink

Nice to see you as well. How's my old Beyblades treating you? I might check out the new season that will air, just to relive the old times.

(Apr. 23, 2010  7:50 AM)bbgoldflame Wrote: LOL you're never too old for that!! Haha. I loved browsing your Beyblade site back in the day. ^^ Welcome back!

Thanks man, good to see someone who visited my site here.

(Apr. 23, 2010  7:51 PM)Wolborg_GT Wrote: Hey bro, I'm back for a little bit too lol. 'sup? Will probably next talk to you on MSN or something haha.

I did NOT expect to see you back here, do you visit often?

(Apr. 23, 2010  9:20 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Why the carp has the title not been edited?
Welcome back to the community, but that was not the greatest way to start.

Wow, calm down dude. No need to get to uptight Smile

If 3 mods already came here and did nothing I don't see the problem.. seems someone did though... hardly a need for the warning =/

(Apr. 24, 2010  12:18 PM)Nuno Wrote: Welcome back! Grin

Thanks man, nice to see you too and all the other people who welcomed me back! Grin
(Apr. 26, 2010  3:04 PM)Mystikal Wrote: Wow, calm down dude. No need to get to uptight Smile

If 3 mods already came here and did nothing I don't see the problem.. seems someone did though... hardly a need for the warning =/
To be honest the three of us were probably just distracted; we do not necessarily approve of that language either on a Beyblade forum, which is why swear words are usually replaced by "carp".

Anyway ...