I may be young, but I am a threat!

Hey Blitz here,

Just wanted to say that I'm Izuma's brother (really, ask wpardin after Bey Bash) and that even though im just a 2nd grader, i am a really good Beyblader, (i defeated MercuryPegasis 3-2

Thanks,

Blitz Inzori
Lol, we so lack humble members. Anyway welcome to the WBO! Read the welcome pm (it helps, a lot).
Note: i am using my bro's account(its Blitz speaking)

heh, i know, well, i did beat the TT Asian Champ of 2011 but i like to keep it quietSmile Izuma has told me the basics, i should know the rest thanks to him. also, RowDog, I was kindda boastful in the OP sorry bout thatPinching_eyes_2
Haaaaa a new challenger! Welcome to the WBO! Hah, don't worry we have loads of boastfull members, at least you make sense.
make sense as in what way shika? in case your wondering Blitz is really my bro and his fav combo is ironically MF Blitz Unicorno II BD145 R2F
(Sep. 15, 2011  11:25 AM)RowDog Wrote: Lol, we so lack humble members. Anyway welcome to the WBO! Read the welcome pm (it helps, a lot).

He's just a second grader...Anyways a warm welcome to WBO! Smile...Hope you do well kiddo! Wink
cool a new kid keeping beyblade alive Smile

welcom the the WBO Blitz Inzori
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO! Grin
welcome i love to see new bladers Wink
Welcome to the wbo
hey welcome, be sure to read the rules, they really help.
Welcome to the WBO!
Have fun in this awesome site Wink