I'm new to WBO. very keen

Hi,

I'm Jayklink

That's Jayk Link.

I'm very new to beyblade, and I only have two MF beys:

Earth Eagle
Legend Cyber Pegasus

I love this site and wiki, and consulted it before i got my two beys.

I have no one to battle with Unhappy but myself. :\

Do you like my two beys?

I love E.E but C.P ain't as good...

I make a custom with them. (Pegasus face bolt, Pegusus e-ring, Earth wheel, 105 track, WD)

See ya.[/font]

Well where do you live? There could be other bladers or even tournaments in your area.

Welcome to the WBO!
Already checked.

Nobody serious.
No Events.

:-(
Welcome to the WBO Jayk. You made a really good choice consulting the BeyWiki before buying though I'm not too sure why you settled with buying Cyber Pegasus haha. Earth Eagle is a really good beyblade uncustomized so I suggest you keep it with its original parts until you get a wider inventory of beyblades to customize with.

Read up on the beywiki more and you'll understand how the parts effect each other in battle and etc and you'll be on the path to making your own decent combos. Of course you can always check the Beyblade Customization's section or list your parts in the 'Build me a combo' topic and get a combination made for you and etc.

Also, if there are no events near you, organize one yourself! It shouldn't be hard to round up 8 bladers and start a tournament. Theres a guide somewhere about organizing a successful one, use the search function to find the thread and you'll be on your way.

If theres anything else you need, feel free to PM me.

P.S: Make sure you read the introducory PM you received when you signed up if you haven't already!
Thanks medz,

I bought E.E two weeks before C.P, I love E.E.
I needed a second bey to battle with, and i was only in a position to buy a legend bey (without launcher) because I was 2.50 short of a normal bey pack. I thought C.P was better than midnight bull (recoil problems) and Counter leone was alright but I wanted an attack bey.

I may get another legend, which do you guys think is best?
Good introduction. It is also good to hear that you've consulted Beywiki and you have got a decent IQ for a person who only has two beys. Other than that, welcome to WBO!

PM me if any troubles.
I also don't have a stadium yet...

I battle in household objects that work well.

Welcome to the WBO.
(Aug. 29, 2011  4:53 AM)Jayklink Wrote: Australia
you live in australia were abouts in Australia , but there are lots of tournaments around well anyway, Welcome to the WBO hope you enjoy!

I don't want to disclose to much information, but there are no tornaments for me unless I am willing to fly for them... :-/

Thanks anyway!
Welcome to the WBO!
Welcome to the WBO.
Welcome To The WBO !
if you are geting another bey and you like earth eagle, you might like earth virgo. it has a really good track. by the way would you like to join an elite squad? pm me.
[Image: welcomelogo-1.png]

Click on the Pic to learn more about posting on the WBO and not getting warned: Very Important!!!