I'm new

Hi, I'm geminikid13. I like pokemon, as well as beyblade. I have wi-fi, so maybe we can battle. I have storm pegasus, storm aqario, meteo l-drago, Lightning L-drago, cyber pegasus, rosk leone, counter leone, earth eagle, earth virgo, poison serpent, ray unicorno, dark gasher, hyper aquario, rock orso, rock scorpio, flame saggitario, flame libra, burn fireblaze, evil gemios, storm capricorn, flame aries, rock aries, and rock aqario.
Welcome to the wbo
Welcome to WBO!

It looks like you have a low of Hasbros so are you in UK or USA?
welcome to wbo, i love pokemon to~~
Welcomne to the WBO, Have a nice time!

And it seems you do not have any Takara Tommy beyblades?
Welcome to the WBO! *hands out a bowl of fruity pebbles*
Hope you have a good time.

(May. 24, 2011  4:53 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Welcomne to the WBO, Have a nice time!

Lol he said he has a Ray Unicorno.
He could have a Sonokong vers. But anyways good luck with your combos on here dude.
Welcome!!! I like pokemone black and white my favrorite is zerkrom.
(May. 24, 2011  8:00 PM)Raigeko13 Wrote: Welcome to the WBO! *hands out a bowl of fruity pebbles*
Hope you have a good time.

(May. 24, 2011  4:53 PM)Sasukia Wrote: Welcomne to the WBO, Have a nice time!

Lol he said he has a Ray Unicorno.

And a Meteo LdragoWink
and welcome to the WBO
Hope you enjoy the WBO
I live in the usa, and so far my takara tomy beys are poisen serpent, ray unicorno (came with a light launcher 2), and a meteo L-drago.
(May. 25, 2011  12:29 AM)geminikid13 Wrote: I live in the usa, and so far my takara tomy beys are poisen serpent, ray unicorno (came with a light launcher 2), and a meteo L-drago.

dude,if your Ray Unicorno came with a Light Launcher 2 then i think you have a sonokong Ver.