11.76%
All of the Above
41.18%
Sets
11.76%
Individuals
35.29%
Total: 100% 17 vote(s)
Hi' I'm new here, I haven't seen any tournaments here, so i ca only play with other on the weekends at Toys' R' Us'. I wish there was an event in Singapore, I really wanna see how good I am, I've had Beyblades for as long as i can remember, and I still love Beyblading, even if i have to play with myself sometimes. I'm new and I'm 10.
WELCOME TO THE WBO!!!!
From the front page it looked like it said "New, Young, and Single"
I was about to get all "Well hey there..."

Just kidding :p
Welcome!
welcome to the wbo
welcome and how you buy them depends if you ordering them or from store and where you live

im from ohio and hate ordering unless i need to so i buy w/e i like form the stores
(Aug. 26, 2010  7:16 PM)adiennika24 Wrote: welcome and how you buy them depends if you ordering them or from store and where you live

im from ohio and hate ordering unless i need to so i buy w/e i like form the stores
What? He said he wanted tournaments in Singapore what are you talking about? He never said anything about ordering. Anyways Welcome to the WBO my friend.
.. LOL. Marco, read the poll.
Welcome to the WBO!
Whenever I write this, I keep thinking of that radio ad from the LCBO.
I read the poll... What he wrote has nothing to do with that.
im frm singapore too
there IS an event,tournament acctually
if u got facebook account go 'beyblade SG'
like the page and u can see it
(Aug. 27, 2010  8:21 AM)nathanwidjaja Wrote: im frm singapore too
there IS an event,tournament acctually
if u got facebook account go 'beyblade SG'
like the page and u can see it

Thanks for the tip, oh, and I DIDN'T say anything about how you ORDER, I asked what KINDS of PRODUCTS (BEYBLADES ONLY) do you get your Beyblades from.

Not that the second part was directed to you.
welcome to the wbo. try and go to one of the tournaments held at anime north once a year. you would really like it.
Strata Beast, I'M IN SINGAPORE!!!
Hi!I'm from SG too!welcome to the WBO.
hi and welcome
Welcome to the WBO