I'm Back!

Hi guys, you probabley don't remember me but I remember ALOT of you, especially Kai-V, I kinda quit BeyBladeing mostly because I wanted to use my money on soo many different things but now I am going to buy a PTW Stadium, I know it sucks but I get any two free Beys, so it is pretty good, I am also going to get a normal Master Blade Metal Attack Arena 38cm in Diameter. In total that is around £26+, so I can use all my left over money to save up for a 3DS. The other reason why I left was because of all the TV re-runs but now it is 1-2 episodes behind and because I cba to wait 2-3 days, I am going to just watch it online.

But that is about it so I guess I will just see you guys around...
You should put that money into BB-10 Attack Stadium, also this could have been put in the Going Away/Coming Back Topic. Good luck and Welcome back to the World Beyblade Organization!
Welcome back the WBO. I remember you when I was a guest.
Dan, I am just getting the other one because it is cheaper xD but sorry about the thread, I was kind of in a rush but just wanted to get it out of the way...

vongola-Hibari, ¬.¬.....I am feeling watched...jke, jke but hey, nice to recongnised by fans xD
Welcome you don't know me but i'm Zane welcome back.
welcome back :3
Welcome back
oh, btw i live in washington so if any one who lives there wants to host a tournament with me message me back
Well I'min UK so sorry...

But Hi everyone, Thank You so much for your greeting, straight by lokking at loads of topics I cans see that most of you guys are very active *Cough*Brielyranger*Cough*

Hitman-tutor, Whatcha mean, that warning level was from an accidental spam, I think...