I guess I should introduce myself then....

Well, I don't know how to start this, anyways I'm a blader who happens to enjoy Dr. Who and MLP FiM anyways a few interesting things about me are: 1. I've played through every generation of Beyblade to date (i'm not bragging just stating a fact.) 2. I enjoy going to anime/manga/comic conventions, ALOT. 3. I happen to have a Steam account for gaming, if you want to contact me, this is your best bet, (my steam is: Glitch094 (Brony) ) now on to my favorite Bey out of my collection of my custom Beys............I'd have to say its my Rock L-Drago as i call it, it is an L-Drago facebolt with.....i forget what energy wheel at the moment....and a Rock metal wheel (if i use incorrect terms ignore it, my brain is filled with everything else so i forget occasionally) i forget what Spin Track and Tip sorry.....I'll look it up later, i'm so forgetful sorry.......And well, that's really all, so Glitch094 out and talk to you all later. Also, feel free to send me a message if you have any questions or tips for me!
I guess I should welcome you then ...

Welcome! It seems you'll be well off Smile
Welcome! Have fun on this site!

Btw, if you need help remembering part names, be sure to check out the BeyWiki!
Welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy it here, read the rules, and have fun!
Hey and welcome to the WBO. I used to have steam account as well(I only used it for playing spiral knights, my name was Yellow-Thistle), but sadly I got a virus on my computer and steam was deleted and when I finally got it all fixed, I couldn't download steam for reason. sad and unfixable story, Oh well, stuff happens and u forget about it...until someones intro thread makes u remember. Haha, anyway,hope ya have fun around here, but watch wut u post and don't do anything u may regret.
(late reply)Hey!Welcome to the WBO!Hope you have fun here!
You're a brony, just like my best friend.

Anyways, hello and welcome to the WBO! Hope you enjoy!
Welcome to the WBO and I hope you have a good time!
(Sep. 24, 2012  3:19 AM)Crab Commando Wrote: (Btw guys Glitch is a friend of mine irl)

Haha, nice. No wonder he seems pretty chill, lol xD
So how many of you enjoyed ha?
Guys can you be friend!! and join my team "Wild Galaxy"
Welcome to the WBO. Its good to have another member of the plastic generation back. DO you happen to have any plastic/HMS left? Also check out my guide to the WBO in my signature. Its a good guide for new Bladers. Feel free to PM me if you need any help. Im always around.
WOW! Didn't expect to get this many replies! heh.......i may seem chill right now but if you get to know me youll find out that im chill until someone gets to me, but this is the internet so i dont get angry on here alot, anyways, good to know that there are others from the generation of Plastics to Heavy Metal system around that play beyblade, I would sell my plastic through heavy metal system beys but................My little brother got ahold of them and he's 7, so he destroyed them, and now i have very few mismatched pieces left, anyways sorry for taking so long to reply, im still figuring out how to navigate the site! And again guys thanks for the replies and i'll see all of you around the Forums!