I am new to this forum

hello everyone, my name is foxy. I will have good time here.
I got into Beyblade ever since Dragoon was debuted in Season 1. I watched all Jpanese versions of coz. Beyblade is amazing!

Personally, I like plastic and MFB beyblades but also a little bit of HMS Beyblades.
I don't know any combos at the moment.
Welcome to the WBO and make sure to read Kai-v's PM, it will help you alott. Wink
Hey welcome, have fun. You should tell us a little more about you instead of your name, say thing like how you got into beyblade or what your fav combo is.
(Dec. 01, 2011  2:42 AM)drakio Wrote: Hey welcome, have fun. You should tell us a little more about you instead of your name, say thing like how you got into beyblade or what your fav combo is.

ok, updated post. Also, there is a picture of what I saw from the V force episode.
Hey welcome to the WBO Grin Enjoy your stay, theres alot of cool people here Wink
thanks for that and also just learned how to put picture into spoiler, therefore, post is updated now. Hope you guys can tell me more MyCode codes. thanks.
Welcome! Be a good member!
Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum! Smile For any problem or question pm me Wink
welcome enjoy ur stay here and nice intro
Hi foxy!welcome to the forum!enjoy it and if u have any questions just pm meSmile
(Dec. 01, 2011  5:47 PM)Xlr8 Wrote: welcome enjoy ur stay here and nice intro

thanks, I collected those pictures and put them into 1 big picture because I like WildFox and I want to replicate a Beyblade just like that. It was never released.
If any one wants a signature, you can PM me to make one for you.
You've been here long enough that you are no longer to use this thread anymore. No one else is to welcome you, and you are to post your forum business in existing threads for those purposes.