I am Ikuto Shometa

Like I said I am Ikuto Shometa and I am going to, how you say END YOU. There will be no running, no hiding. I am going straight for the top... and I will destroy any bey in my way

GOTCHA. I am still Ikuto Shometa but I am not that much of a jerk^-/^. I mean I AM going to be the top but i can't wait to have alot of fun in doing so oh and kei...if you are reading this it is going to be you i am striving to beat. Now where was I, oh yeah. I will very soon be getting my vortex libra and with it I will try my hardest to be the best^-/^. Also i am 14 and I am a lot like Yuu from metal fusion. Eccentric fun and all around awesome... Although I am new to the beyblade seen competitively I am a long time blader ready to whip some serious bey. I am looking foward to new friend and some strong competitors sooo in a nutshell I AM GONNA HAVER SO MUCH FUN FUN FUUUUN
Welcome to the WBO. Meet you at the top!!!!!! Accutualy Beat you to the top!!!!
I am so glad you thing you can aquariooooooo ^-/^
thanks zz^-/^
Welcome! Also, Vortex Libra?
mchlbant
Welcome! Also, Vortex Libra?
Yes Vortex Libra she is my own creation
good luck getting to the top!!!
anyways, Welcome Smile
sup and welcome to the wbo. its gonna be me and leone whos going to the number one spot
That was a very dramatic entrance, and some very bold statements. However, you are no match for my future Pisces collection. Although, I don't believe either of us will ever meet directly, we must allow the WBO ranking system to decide our placement.

Edit: I forgot a period! Gasp
(Sep. 15, 2010  8:44 PM)Demonicknight37 Wrote: mhm...
Add more content to your posts, or omit to post.