I’m new but I’m good.

Hello, I’m new here and wanted to get into competitive Beyblade. I started playing when beyblades first came out in elementary, so plastic beyblade days. I found a metal fight 8 bey set at a thrift store once and really loved the feel and action, so I bought my first beyblades available at that time. The hyper sphere ones. Was cool but I didn’t like the lack of clinking sounds that metal hitting metal makes. Didn’t seem right.It’s been a while since beyblades caught my interest until I saw the new beyblade X was here and yet and behold it’s still very new. It’s really competitive and the battles looked so fun. I was debating hard whether 200$+ was worth it. I just saw so much potential for growth and could imagine playing with people at work like I used to every recess and lunch in elementary . I bought the beyblade x. 4 bey set, knight lance, preordered shark edge booster launcher grip and got the arena. I’ve never spent this much on “toys” as an adult . But I just knew it was going to be worth it. It arrived an I played alone and I’m hooked. I’ve been hyping it hard, trying to get my gamer friends and work buddies to buy in. So far no luck. I really want to play against other people. But I’m not sure where to find other players. I think I’m in the right place. I have 3 different arenas and a nice variety of beyblades from different generations now, but I’m sure beyblades x is where the fun is at.
Hello and welcome to the forums!
Heller!👋👋 And welcome!
Hey! Welcome! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Welcome to Beyblade X! If you're looking for the right place to join tournaments, they're usually under the "Tournaments" bar under "Join a Tournament". Although I do not know what area you are from, so look there. The most popular places are California and Florida mostly
(Sep. 18, 2023  9:58 PM)Spinning Lego Wrote: Welcome to Beyblade X! If you're looking for the right place to join tournaments, they're usually under the "Tournaments" bar under "Join a Tournament". Although I do not know what area you are from, so look there. The most popular places are California and Florida mostly

That's a heavy underestimate of communities.
Aside from Maryland those are the most common tournament spots. I'm just trying to give examples.