Hummm Profiles? Have YOU Filled It Out?

Roan Wrote:In the actual manga or whatever that that image is from, she's getting bukkaked by like 7 dudes.

I've never seen it myself, but Artie seemed to know a lot about it last night when we were chatting... LOL

oh THAT pic
hmm my profil isn't full but i'm going to write it now Grin

i like it to to read profiles xD
Roy Wrote:This is Brad's time. '1 Month, 5 Days, 11 Minutes, 12 Seconds' If anyone has been on long then that then your crazy. of course because this is Brad it does not count as him being crazy.

Mine is pretty close to that. LOL

'4 Weeks, 2 Days, 6 Hours, 16 Minutes, 15 Seconds'
Roan Wrote:In the actual manga or whatever that that image is from, she's getting bukkaked by like 7 dudes.

I've never seen it myself, but Artie seemed to know a lot about it last night when we were chatting... LOL

i didnt know this for SURE

i was INFERRING
Gahh why am I always late to the party.

(cookies to those who understand what the hell my bio means)
Yayyyy!
*claps like a madman and hands out cookies*

You are one right? =)
Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.
She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.
flashfox Wrote:Yayyyy!
*claps like a madman and hands out cookies*

You are one right? =)

The lolita fashion has nothing to do with the book.
ALSO I AM NOT UNDERAGE FFS

I'm 19 in like 4 days D:
oh uh..kay. I'll go after artie then. =)

btw @ artie: excellent post, would read again.
Roan Wrote:
Roy Wrote:This is Brad's time. '1 Month, 5 Days, 11 Minutes, 12 Seconds' If anyone has been on long then that then your crazy. of course because this is Brad it does not count as him being crazy.

Mine is pretty close to that. LOL

'4 Weeks, 2 Days, 6 Hours, 16 Minutes, 15 Seconds'

You still need the month but yes you are close........Crazy one.

Artie Wrote:Lolita, light of my life, fire of my loins. My sin, my soul. Lo-lee-ta: the tip of the tongue taking a trip of three steps down the palate to tap, at three, on the teeth. Lo. Lee. Ta.
She was Lo, plain Lo, in the morning, standing four feet ten in one sock. She was Lola in slacks. She was Dolly at school. She was Dolores on the dotted line. But in my arms she was always Lolita.

What!? Just what?