How To Increase Bey Wins By 50%

First Of All,Know Your Bey,And Know Your Terrain, AKA Beystatium. Some Beys Are Good On One Beystatium But Bad On Others So I Advise To Collect Them All so You Can Test Them Out. You Don't Want To Be In The Tournament And The Beystatium Is What Your Bey Is Weak Against Now Do You? But Even If It's Bad Against That Particular Bey Stadium Try To Do A Different Launch Then The Straight Forward Launch Like The Sliding Shoot An Angle Shot Or From High In The Sky For Jumping Bey's. Now Before We Move On Add A Metal Fight Metal Face Bolt Oppose To The Plastic F. Bolt.(Metal F. Bolt Adds More Weight To The Bey). Want To Increase your Bey Win's By 50% Is To Get The Launcher Grip,It Lets You Grip It More Easily And More Persicely. Not Only That,It Gives Your Beyblade Extra Attack. It Doubles The Rip By 1 So It's Twice As Strong,Ideal For Defense Bey's For Extra Defense And Stamina Bey's For Extra Stamina.(Note: More Attack For Attack Beyblades Is Good But It Makes Them Ring Out Twice As Quickly). Use The Launcher Grip For Custom Beyblades.
If You Have Every Metal Fusion Beyblade Or Metal Fight Beyblade Ever Made,(Kinda Hard Though) And Your Custom MetalFight/MetalFusion Beyblade Beat All Of Them 3 Or More Times Doesn't Necessarily Mean Your Beyblade Champion For Sure So To Increase That Get The Launcher Grip To Add More Power. Lets Compare The Launcher Grip To The Standard Launcher. If You Take The Custom Bey And Rip It Hard With The Standard Launcher, If You Had Of Used The Launcher Grip It Would Of Doubled The Attack,Defense And Stamina Of The Bey. And The Launcher Grip Fits People With Those "Big Ol Hands" Plus Comtable Feel To It. Wanna Add Power With Super Accurate Precision Results, Connect Your Standard Launcher To The Launcher Grip Then Connect Your Launcher Grip To The LED Super Scope(Japan Only) Then Connect The Launcher Grip Connected With The LED Super Scope To The Angle Compass(Japan Only). So Now You Have A Custom Bey With 2x The Power,A Compass To Tell Where You're About to Launcher And A Laser Scope To Launch Directly Where You Wan't To Launch. Mysticblader

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSPmxUj_Clzn6QS_SpMbT5...XzgiSg&t=1]
[Image: beyblade_mfb_bb49.jpg]
[Image: LauncherGrip.jpg]

Mysticblader
dude this is noob stuff.these items are made to help begening bladers the led light is just a light that is hardly accurate.
Thanks for the obvious...

And this isn't even close to the correct forum
But Still You Guys The Launcher Grip Adds more Power To your Launchers,People Say So In The Reviews Of The Accessory And you Still Need to Learn Sliding Shoot And Shooting From The angle. And For About The Led Sight Bladerxack8522 I Didn't Know Thats for Telling Me That appreicate It
As Nano said, this isn't the correct forum. Address the 'Beyblade General' forum to introduce such a subject. And that post wouldn't help Beybladers at all, the only useful accessory you stated there was the Launcher Grip.
A' I Didn't Know That Other Than The Launcher Grip Was carp,But Seems Kinda Ovious Dosent It? Sorry For Curse Word At Top (Didn't Mean It)